stevegunn

Alltec ultimate master
« on: April 28, 2004, 10:27:44 pm »
Do any of you guys use this seems too good to be true reading the write up on their website.Is it as good as its made out?

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Alltec ultimate master
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 10:43:14 pm »
Must admit Steve if it wasn't for me using a TM UM would be my 1st choice extraction chemical but it doesn't work at high temperature, by the way the calculator says we'll finish 4th and you'll just miss the play offs ::)

Shaun

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2004, 11:24:00 pm »
I use it I think it is a great product.  I am completley unbiased.

What i would like to know is what would the results be like if you  just pre sprayed ultimate master and used a hot water rinse.

Would the carpet be residue free.?

stevegunn

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2004, 11:41:41 pm »
Must admit Steve if it wasn't for me using a TM UM would be my 1st choice extraction chemical but it doesn't work at high temperature, by the way the calculator says we'll finish 4th and you'll just miss the play offs ::)

Shaun

We'll finish 3rd and yourselves 8th by my reckoning ;)

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2004, 03:17:11 am »
Steve,
As they say "it does exactly as it says on the tin". Yes it is an excellent powder and I am completely unbiased in my opinion. In fact I have a big problem with Alltec but cannot fault Ultimate Master.

Derek

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2004, 10:04:58 am »
Ian

I used to use UltimateMaster a few years ago and in spite of what it says 'on the packet' I always used it as a pre-spray and rinsed...worked for me.

Derek

SteveTruman

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2004, 10:15:23 am »
USed it for 10 yrs. Steve as a spray before bonnett buffing , never a proplem, by the way i think you have blown it in the last few weeks as far as footie is concerned......

Regards

Steve

Tony_Browning

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2004, 12:12:37 pm »
Hi,
I used ultimate master in the same way as Derek...as a prespray with a fresh water rinse. Found it worked well and extremely economical.
I am now using microsplitters which although not as economical, I have found work better, highly effective on a wide range of stains.
One gripe I had with U.M is the scum residue it leaves in your solution tank, buckets etc.
Kind Rgds
Tony
Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire.
"A Local Company with a Passion for Exceeding Expectations"