Frankybadboy

Re: Guys im in need of support here...
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2010, 06:36:57 pm »
do you think your in the wrong job

totally unhelpful post
why :o :o :o :o

you take the good and the bad.

same as any other job.

just remember that theres always someone worst off than you.

Martin-Swinscoe

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2010, 07:12:59 pm »
Just wait for that 1st bit of warm sunshine on the back of your neck. It ain't going to be long you know ;) Then you will forget about the cold and thank the lord that you have the best job in the world   ;D

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2010, 09:29:03 pm »
do you think your in the wrong job

totally unhelpful post
how is that unhelpful , the guys had enough ,what have you added that might help him , no point mommying the bloke when the winters here it does get hard, no easy way round it we are all in the same boat.

by your rational, every time we have had enough we should just give up and move on.

If that where the case you would get no where. Some of us will have had enough on a daily basis, but we grin and bear it and a short time later we are grand.

He is asking for support, help and encouragement. there is no mummying going on here. Its a tough job - there are going to be tough times- we all need support to get to the better times.

martinsadie

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2010, 08:29:26 am »
its not a tough job,times are hard at moment but its a one off,read his past posts and he is a bit flakey

s.hughes

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2010, 08:51:37 am »
It is tough and to think when we get back to work all the money we earn will be paying for the time off we have now!!!     So enjoy the time now.
I have often looked back when I havent been able to work due to weather and wished I had done this or that.  When this clears up a lot of us will be like that.
So get them things done now and be prepared.

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2010, 04:48:14 pm »
Im back on top now and the demotivation has left me :) musta needed those words of wisdom from the not so helpful guys on this forum, when you are down and feeling like poope, ill make sure and turn the screw too and stan what you mean by flakey?  Im not a quitter and wouldnt dream of it, i cant discuss this sort of poop with my better half thats why i came on here to ask, pure and simple. 
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2010, 04:42:09 pm »
So stan you didnt say what the term 'flakey' meant then?  :)
JRD Easi Reach

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2010, 05:08:28 pm »
Jrd, good to see your back up for this job. I've been out today for the first time in almost 4 weeks and I loved it. The sun was out, it wasn't even cold. No grumpy customers either, every thing went like clock work. More days like this and I could realy start loving this job.
Busy week ahead though and I'm sure the weather gods will put a spanner in the works, but that's just the way it is.

martinsadie

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2010, 05:09:02 pm »
So stan you didnt say what the term 'flakey' meant then?  :)
you let small things get on top of you,example other week you lost a shop job and you moaned they didnt tell you they were moving,its no big deal wait untill you get one that moves and owes you money  

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2010, 05:14:21 pm »
I was back out knocking at the weekend there too, no joy though, but i wont let it stop me going out again, just a bad area thats all, all of the 'oh i have a window cleaner but he isnt regular i just ring him and he comes when i need him' kind of people, they will prob keep my number and ring me instead now, wont complain if they do but would rather have regular customers though. 
JRD Easi Reach