Mick Kent

Wow becci swan is good!!
« on: September 24, 2014, 04:03:20 pm »
I have becci and her team doing 16 hours a month for me and the leads have been spot on so far. From 3 x 4 hour sessions that has been done so far she has gained me 8 quality leads of which 3 have turned into jobs. The only reason the other 5 havnt turned into jobs yet is because i only visited them yesturday and today and hadnt emailed them the quotes untill just now.
1 job is £70 monthly.
1 is £310 quarterly.
1 is £260 every 2 months.

So the £210 it has cost me for the 3 sessions against work that i have gained has been more than worth it.

I can highly recomend her if your looking to quote some decent leads.

deeege

Re: Wow becci swan is good!!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 05:03:46 pm »
All the new work you pick up Mick, you must have a good few vans on the road now?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

8weekly

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 05:10:11 pm »
All the new work you pick up Mick, you must have a good few vans on the road now?
Two Cinquecentos.

Mick Kent

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 05:10:44 pm »
no just a car and trolley but it does me.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 05:49:17 pm »
Wow mick that's amazing !

Just worked it out to £3640 pa for your £210 that's like 1700% or 17 x your investment

Along with your super retention rates and Based on those stats if you gave her £1000.00 that could be £17,000 per year on your investment that's the rent of a 2 bedroom flat in tooting only 350 x cheaper :o !!!

Amazing and its good to share your personal success with people that way you can help all the window cleaners out who want to expand and allow them to consider your success path to maybe build a round with a bit more confidence !

dannymack

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 08:12:12 pm »
Crystal I think your an accountant or something to do with maths lol !!! What you doing on a cleaning forum ? !!!!!!

dannymack

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 08:13:38 pm »
Micky boy all I can say is lol !!!! Hope alls good Inda hood 👍

Crystal-clear

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 08:34:42 pm »
Lol Danny thanks for the morale boost  ;D
But I just simply added up those jobs worked out the Anual amounts ;)

Pure Glass

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 08:56:37 pm »
What sort of jobs are they Mick?

Care homes/commercial?

Steve

Dave Willis

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 08:57:12 pm »
caravans

Mick Kent

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 10:22:22 pm »
Dave if you had the caravans that we clean on your books you would love it.
2 vans get 72 done in half a day twice a month. I have nothing that comes close to the earning power of the gypsies i clean.

Mick Kent

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 10:34:51 pm »
What sort of jobs are they Mick?

Care homes/commercial?

Steve
From becci i gained a hotel, care home and a gym so far.

She is worth throwing money at, maybe not just for 4 hours as a lot of the leads come from follow ups being done by her team on the 2nd lot of calling as with me she only gained 1 lead from the first 4 hours but the 2nd 4 hours she gained 4 leads, 2 of which were from following up from the first batch of calls which is why im going to use her and her team for 4 hours a week as an ongoing campaign so i dont miss out on any sweets.

richywilts

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 11:47:52 pm »
whats the charge for four hours mick
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Plankton

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2014, 12:33:50 am »

G.W.C

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2014, 05:52:40 am »
Nice one mate im getting cracking results with another lady called sarah davidson she's offering a guarantee off a mimimum of 4 appointments in every 5hour session so cuts down the risk of not gettin any return  ;D. She's  cheaper than becci aswell so its a win win situation  ;)
Get onto it lads before someone else does
sarahdavidson74@yahoo.com

G.W.C

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2014, 06:43:40 am »
whats the charge for four hours mick

Richy - Give Sarah I try, she's well worth the money and she guarentees a minimum of 4 appointments in every 5 hour session or 8 in a 10 hour session!!!
With the guarantee she is charging

£15 per hour without data collection ( you give her a list of businesses)
£18 per hour and she collects the data

Without the guarantee its

£10 per hour no data
£14 per hour with data

Go with the guarantee deal so you know what you will get for your money!

Mick Kent

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2014, 08:24:53 am »
Lol you are nuts if you believe that wardio! Wheres her website that confirms her guarantee??
I dont see How can she guarantee 4 leads in 5 hours for 1 price and not the other??
Whats good about becci is that she is honest and says it how it is which is, in rare cases she may get no leads worth attending but other times she may get 6 with the average being 1 or 2 for every few hours calling! She doesnt just get any old lead, she makes sure she speaks to the decision maker and that the lead is strong to go and quote, another great thing with becci is that its never a tiny place that your going to price up which anyone can simply get which im assuming the girl your trying to promote must do as small places are easy to get appointments for but for many window cleaners would be a waste of time traveling half hour/hour for a £10 dentist window etc becci and her team proper do there homework for you.

Bill.upnw

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2014, 02:34:56 pm »
Jesus mick u tryna score becky points? Lol get your tongue out there lad

Mick Kent

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2014, 04:03:40 pm »
Never know, i may get an hours free calling lol..
Naa to be honest i always thought all this telesales lark was a load of rubbish and waste of time but after giving it a go with a few different companies now i have found it to be verey rewarding. In the last 2 months i have upped my yearly takings by nearly 15k from companies accepting my quotes gained by leads from telesales.
The reason im bigging becci up is because she is the easiest to work with and is straight forward with you without the bull that i had with another company i used that i would not recommend. Also becci has 1 hell of a sexy voice  ;D.

Smudger

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2014, 04:23:11 pm »
hi there,

We have also used becci's team - and have been pleased with the leads, sarah the other lady may be just as good, I also use another girl call sarah and she is also very good - I woudl be very wary of guaranteed leads, from a telesales back ground tis very easy to get someone to say "yes" to a free quote, and honestly have very little interest in actually using or changing their service provider, we gave becci and my sarah strict briefs - I am not interested in quoting anyone who is happy with their current cleaning service - if they are unhappy then thats a different situation. Therefore the leads we have had from becci and my other girl have been quality leads, and I would also recommend becci.

mrs smudger
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk