Blast Away

Re: Black spots
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2012, 08:10:53 pm »
Rob/Trevor, would I need a tacho for an ifor box trailer 10x5x6 same as yours? I'm looking for one to put a 24hp Lombardini in.

I'm bidding on this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ifor-williams-box-trailers-BV105G?item=320893461888&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8061504573699506940#ht_500wt_1413

rob mentioned tachograph to me when he saw my trailer i was unaware one was needed  i did a bit of research and it depends on two things whether you need one the first is if the gross weight of vehicle and trailer is over 3500kg i have never been to a weighbridge to check this but i presume if carrying a full tank of water then i would be probably over but not sure, the second thing to consider is distance travelled you can be over this weight if working within a thirty mile radius of your work base, the majority of my work is within this distance so i have not bothered with a tachograph, if travelling further than 30 miles i fill tank when arriving at site, i should really have vehicle weighed at a weighbridge with tank empty to ensure i am within the law but have not got round to it yet.
   what machine are you thinking of putting in it lee, i may be building another trailer unit, i just bought another machine identical to the one i have at present and dont know whether to just keep it at unit as a back up or build another trailer to mount it in, i bought it from adam pauls brother you dont see them come for sale that often and they are silly money new

Yeh I had a look at it Trev but it looks like it's been welded. Have you noticed this? It's on the head on top on engine. I believe you paid more than what he offered it to me for!  :-\
I've just bought a Lombardini jetter van pack. Got the guy down to £475 for it as it has a slight leak in pump head. Bargain!
We're in South & West Yorks every 2 weeks so I'll need a tacho then if that's the case. I remember him mentioning the radius.

Just checked for the weld on top of engine which i had not noticed, when i looked it did look like a repair but checked on my other machine and it must be part of the casting as there is an identical line in same place on the other machine. adam gave it a full service before  i took it but i have not run it yet, i am going to use it tomorrow, out of interest how much was you offered the machine for.

£1,500 mate but what I seen put me off but fair do's you've got a good 'un there pal.

anz peat

« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2012, 02:17:56 pm »
Well in my opinion chemical would not be good choice to remove them.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2012, 07:25:25 pm »
Well - what was that jewel based on??

Rob ;D

Roger Oakley

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2012, 07:52:19 pm »
And where do you spring from with this sort of comment?

Blast Away

« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2012, 07:55:45 pm »

In your opinion have you tried a chemical. If so, which chemical?

AC Pressure

« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2012, 10:29:57 pm »

Ahh back to the original post  ;) please tell us why

Mike Halliday

« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2012, 08:30:18 am »
That is aspam post from a seo company who are trying to create links back to 'leaky pipes' but it's a waste of time as the links on CIU are not follow so useless
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

BDCS

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2012, 12:16:37 pm »
The original post is about "black spots"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  If you view "anz peat's" profile then it may be that he would be very well qualified to answer the original post   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

AC Pressure

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2012, 04:30:32 pm »
The original post is about "black spots"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  If you view "anz peat's" profile then it may be that he would be very well qualified to answer the original post   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

???  ???  ???

BDCS

« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2012, 06:10:29 pm »
He's from a black spot where they wear red spots   ::)

BDCS