Fox

Re: Starting up a cleaning company
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2006, 11:54:48 am »
lol  :P

Info to get you thinking never the less!

Keep us updated.

Fox

D woods

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2006, 12:55:14 pm »
Hi Fox
Does your company get invloved with all types of cleaning or just Daily Office Cleaning ?

CMS

« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2006, 01:10:21 pm »
Any help would be most appreciated.

Pete.

Hi Fox

You know it never ceases to amaze me how folks come on here thinking they know it all but ask for help nevertheless.

Some of us 'old hands' try to tell them how it really is and they don't seem to be able to take it.

I'm not going to bother from now on...sod 'em! Let them find out the hard way.

Peter,

Of course you can start a cleaning company this way.............you can take your employers contract or his staff with you - it doesn't matter.

What's more, you can start it with NO investment and all make a fabulous living off it.

Now then, is that what you wanted to hear?

Unbelievable some people - absolutely unbelievable!

Fox

« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2006, 01:17:29 pm »
Hi D woods

Solely commercial cleaning with daily office cleaning being the main bulk of work, however we carry out other services such as sweeping services, high level cleaning and striping and sealing of floors etc.  You?

Hi CMS

I have only been in the business for about 12 years so it makes me a bit of a spring chicken!  I agree that people seem to ask for help then have problems accepting the truth.

I used to give alot of advice on this board but have not been so involved lately as the same questions come up time and time or you just get abuse for an honest opinion.

People on this board who have been around a while or have taken the time to go through the archives will know which members have working knowledge and with the right attitude could pump them for some invaluble info, newbies are lucky to have a board where they learn from others mistakes rather than make costly ones themselves (of course I haven't made any!  ;) - he he) even if sometimes the advice comes across as harsh or stroppy! 

At the end of the day some people want a 'mrs mop' company where they do the cleaning and are happy at that, no investment but a bucket and brush!  While some people have a different vision, each to their own but I know which one I am!

Fox

Peter Stevenson

Re: Starting up a cleaning company New
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2006, 07:57:04 pm »
CMS, first of all... yes I came on this forum for advice from others to gain some knowledge about running our own contract and it is all advice is much appreciated.

Although if you had read my previous posts properly there would be no argument, I mean all I've had from you is consent abuse...

Peter,

Of course you can start a cleaning company this way.............you can take your employers contract or his staff with you - it doesn't matter.

What's more, you can start it with NO investment and all make a fabulous living off it.

Now then, is that what you wanted to hear?

Unbelievable some people - absolutely unbelievable!

How many times do I have to say this before you jump to your own conclusions..... we are all set-up ready to start our business there is money is place to start-up the business and also extra if we need it, we have gone over this with business advisors... and I am not 'stealing' my employers staff we as a team have decided to start our own contracting company and not one individual.

Please quote me on my previous posts where you believe I've upset you or said something you don't like? I would like to know and get this post cleared up once and for all....