Ryan Horton

Re: Oven Cleaning Without Dip tank
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 07:35:39 pm »
Hi mike,thanks for that mate :) but had a chat with john from oven brite today and going to book a training package with him in the new year,very nice helpful man :) thanks everyone for the help! Il be sticking around this forum :)

neil kellett

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2012, 11:40:33 pm »
The yanks have a product called Carboff.  Might b one to look into, i heard on here last year that it was the dogs.
Vilyetyet' c paboti mozhna v dva c4yota!
One can lose a job in the blink of an eye!

Denise l

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2012, 05:12:52 am »
Anyone :)

Is it Brite? It is for kitchen use and is Blue. I use it but have not tried it on ovens.

Denise

D4ch0l

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 10:43:43 am »
Hi, My name is Adam and I'm new in this business as on this forum but I think I can help you. Doing deep and wide market research can save a lot of hassle.

http://www.cloverchem.co.uk/uk/products/bar_ubik2000_uk.htm

Hope this helped ;]

I think I deserved google +1 on my website www.amdomestic.co.uk. Thanks ;]

Bill1903

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 03:42:16 pm »
Hi, My name is Adam and I'm new in this business as on this forum but I think I can help you. Doing deep and wide market research can save a lot of hassle.

http://www.cloverchem.co.uk/uk/products/bar_ubik2000_uk.htm

Hope this helped ;]

I think I deserved google +1 on my website www.amdomestic.co.uk. Thanks ;]

Have you ever used it mate?

No use whatsoever for what the original poster wanted

D4ch0l

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2012, 06:02:01 pm »
No, I haven't used it but it has been recommended by my friend who has been running cleaning business for few years already and that is the product she uses most of the times. I guess, all depends on personal preferences. If there is no use for you, maybe I have false and misleading informations. It is blue, in 5l bottle and recommended for oils, fats and greas and that's what we mainly have in ovens. I will defenitely try it... Thanks

Bill1903

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 08:45:26 pm »
No, I haven't used it but it has been recommended by my friend who has been running cleaning business for few years already and that is the product she uses most of the times. I guess, all depends on personal preferences. If there is no use for you, maybe I have false and misleading informations. It is blue, in 5l bottle and recommended for oils, fats and greas and that's what we mainly have in ovens. I will defenitely try it... Thanks

Ive been cleaning ovens for years mate

There are other better products

The original post was about cleaning without a dip tank ie the racks

Bedfordshire Oven Cleaning

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 09:18:51 pm »
I have been cleaning ovens for years for the army amongst others. I have never used a dip tank. I did one today, it was a huge oven used for years cooking sausage rolls on an industrial scale.
I use this and have done for years

http://www.premiereproducts.co.uk/chemicals/ecoforce-products?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=143&category_id=70

I bet this is what you have been looking for!! Its blue, its fantastic, it hurts like hell if you get in into a cut on your hand!

I soak the racks in a big plastic tank/box. An hour in this and they just rub off with hot water and a scourer.