Mike Halliday

Re: Tips on improved drying times?
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2014, 10:51:16 am »
I've paused while cleaning a carpet, while the wand was sat in the same place it left a dry strip. So constant air passing through the carpet must have a continuous drying effect.... but I don't think this is practical for drying a full carpet
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

*Hector*

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2014, 10:53:15 am »
depends how long you have got to stand around hardly moving doesn't it?
 ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2014, 06:26:31 pm »
Stuart

Got the Storm. Had the turbo before that. Very good machines. Solid machines that look the part which IMO is important.

stuart_clark

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2014, 06:31:09 pm »
Carpet Dawg

although the turbo has three vacs, would you say the Storm was more powerfull ?
Also have you had any reliability issues with the 6.6 motors ?

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2014, 09:42:28 am »
Carpet Dawg

although the turbo has three vacs, would you say the Storm was more powerfull ?
Also have you had any reliability issues with the 6.6 motors ?

On paper one had more lift or something like that. Cant remember which one but both feel the same at the wand for me. The Storm is lighter as its got one less vac.

TOUCHING WOOD!! its been two years now and not had any problems with the 6.6 vacs at all and that's using it 6 days a week, sometimes 7 days. Its well ventilated with air vents and its got a fan. The Jag according to some doesn't have fans inside and probably didn't have enough air holes in the body. This is probably why the 6.6's failed in that machine.

stuart_clark

« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2014, 12:08:17 pm »
I went through 6 x 6.6 vacume motors in the short time I owned a Jag, ive been told the problems have now been ironed out, but I wouldn't dare risk buying another ! Lol plus Solution tried to discredit me over the Forums saying I had abused the machine, its funny ive had my first Scorpion some eight years and its only now on its second set of vacume motors

Stuart