cd5000

SO FAST
« on: January 18, 2007, 05:55:17 pm »
I USED MY STANDBY CARPET CLEANING MACHINE TODAY
BISSELL PRO HEAT 2X, I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY HOME CARPETS, BEFORE ADDING CARPET CLEANING TO MY SERVICES.

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT IT.

FIRST CLASS CARPET CLEANING MACHINE ( VERY FAST) DONE  3 LIVING ROOMS
THIS AFTERNOON EACH PAYED ME £50 ( £150 FOR 3 HOURS WORK)

EACH ONE OF THE CUSTOMERS WERE OVER THE MOON WITH THE CLEANING
THEY HAVE BOOKED ME FOR EVERY 6 MONTHS.

HAVE A LOOK AT BISSELL

http://www.barmey.co.uk/ssl/aspcart/productview.asp?product_id=100681

STEVE

clive

Re: SO FAST
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 06:10:42 pm »
Is he taking the mick? :o

cd5000

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 06:12:43 pm »
Is he taking the mick?

NO THIS FOR REAL

Kev Loomes

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 06:29:11 pm »
Oh dear.

fibresafe

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 06:35:08 pm »
It does say barmey.co.uk  :)

AquaMagic

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 07:28:45 pm »
Even if you managed to get a satifactory result with this machine, it could have still been done a lot quicker with a professional machine so that £150 for 3 hours would have only taken 1 or 2, also what chemicals did you use, did you agitate, pre vac, what type of carpet did you clean.  Please dont think im being rude but i think you may benefit from some formal training after which you will see what a much better job you could do and maybee charge even more :)

Dene

calmore

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 07:33:26 pm »
Oi Twyford! I can beat that!

I cleaned a door mat t'other day with an old Dyson vacuum cleaner and some shake 'n' vac.

The customer was so happy that she paid me £1000 and also gave me a million pound contract to clean a hotel that she owns..

;)
Calmore Carpet Cleaning-Southampton
www.calmore.com

Southern PAT Services
www.southernpatservices.com/

premier floorcare

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 08:36:42 pm »
ROFL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rs_cleancare

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 09:10:25 pm »
Looks like im moving to Devon armed with my vanish and a stiff scrubing brush!

prodry

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 09:42:20 pm »
dont forget your Ewbank

carpetguy

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 09:56:49 pm »
I've suspected this gentleman was a member of " the most super duper cleaning website on the web" but I could be wrong.

robbie

will01

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 10:44:55 pm »
I've just put my 2 ninjas on ebay and have ordered 3 bissells from the barmey army.  ;D

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 12:29:17 am »
I've been in this business  for more years than I'd like to remember and each year gets better.
You lads do make me laugh out loud.
But you have to hand it to the Guy with his bex, he has almost made his  intire investment back in one
afternoon. Now thats how to run a Business. ;D

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 01:50:11 am »
Hi Steve,

A bex bissel is an ideal tool for your domestic customers to use for small spot cleaning or extracting spilt drinks ect.
Don't take it personally but the bex machine really doesn't cut it in the professional field...
The vac unit is inadequate for total soil removal. 2 or 3 of the lamb amtec motors found in professional units working in line would blow a bex to pieces.
Lack of real heat, the bex just cant take the liquid to a high enough temperature to cut through heavy soil. Professional units use either in-line heat exchangers or in-tank immersion heaters, hot cleaning solution makes your job so much easier.
The spray pump in a bex is total useless, you would get more moisture from a foggy day!!, professional units that use diaphragm pumps (NOT INDUCTION) give a very accurate and powerful even spray at the tool end.
Cleaning solution capacity/ Waste tank. A bex holds a few cups of water, a professional unit holds about 40 - 50 litres, dito - waste.

Have a word with the nice guys at Ashby's  http://www.ashbys-uk.com/intro.htm . Lease or organise a bank loan to get you started in the right direction, this will not disrupt your current savings and have a negative effect on your cash flow, it's also beneficial for tax reasons.
Good luck Steve with your new venture!! 

Peter

maxcarpets

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 06:32:10 am »
I THINK ITS TIME TO HANG UP MY HAND TOOL !

carpetguy

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 06:55:19 am »
Just noticed, this is subtle advertising

check the post from anna grant

robbie

cd5000

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 07:04:36 am »
Hi Steve,

A bex bissel is an ideal tool for your domestic customers to use for small spot cleaning or extracting spilt drinks ect.
Don't take it personally but the bex machine really doesn't cut it in the professional field...
The vac unit is inadequate for total soil removal. 2 or 3 of the lamb amtec motors found in professional units working in line would blow a bex to pieces.
Lack of real heat, the bex just cant take the liquid to a high enough temperature to cut through heavy soil. Professional units use either in-line heat exchangers or in-tank immersion heaters, hot cleaning solution makes your job so much easier.
The spray pump in a bex is total useless, you would get more moisture from a foggy day!!, professional units that use diaphragm pumps (NOT INDUCTION) give a very accurate and powerful even spray at the tool end.
Cleaning solution capacity/ Waste tank. A bex holds a few cups of water, a professional unit holds about 40 - 50 litres, dito - waste.

Have a word with the nice guys at Ashby's  http://www.ashbys-uk.com/intro.htm . Lease or organise a bank loan to get you started in the right direction, this will not disrupt your current savings and have a negative effect on your cash flow, it's also beneficial for tax reasons.
Good luck Steve with your new venture!! 

Peter

thanks peter

Mike Halliday

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 08:17:47 am »
a lot can be learned from this bissal advert its a brilliant example on how to set out an advert.

lots of people want advise on how to design a leaflet or advert. this gives a perfect example how how to explain 'benefits & features' as you can see it give a feature of the bissel then explains how the buyer will benefit.

2X Dirtlifter PowerBrushes(feature)

Dual DirtLifter power brushes with 12 cleaning rows are tough enough to get the deepest dirt, yet gentle enough to leave your carpets beautifully groomed.

2X Built in heater(feature)
Heats hot tap water up to 25 degress hotter and provides continuous heated cleaning for maximum cleaning effectiveness.

2X Edge Sweeper(feature)
The Edge Sweeper ensures that you can pick up dirt right on the edge, where the floor meets the wall

2X Tank-In-Tank System(feature)
Designed with a heavy duty bladder inside for clean water in the bladder will empty and mix with the cleaning formula. Dirty water pulled out of your carpets will collect around the outside of the bladder.

a very nice advert

mike

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 08:35:44 am »
I am givin  up :'( :'( :'( :-[
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 10:27:30 am »
Looks like CD5000 is no longer with us.

Another one of a long lines of idiots or idiots  trying to ruin this Forum