Julie Roberts

IICRC Commercial Carpet Maintenance Course
« on: April 22, 2004, 02:41:19 pm »
Two day IICRC Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician Course "CCMT" to be presented by Noel Frank on the 4th & 5th of May 2004.
Venue: Drighlington West Yorkshire.
Limited places still available at £189.00 + vat including lunch & refreshments.
Call 01274-597333 for more information.

mark_roberts

Re: IICRC Commercial Carpet Maintenance Course
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 08:32:14 pm »
Would love to have gone to this but NOT ENOUGH NOTICE for 4/5 May.

Keep us more informed next time.

thanks Steve

Mark Roberts

Len Gribble

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 11:08:46 pm »
Mark

I second that. Steve any in the south London area?

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

John_Flynn

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 11:36:50 pm »
Do you want jam on it Len?, you get all the courses down there, bring thisen uptnorth and git sum fresh air into thi lungs.
I get better looking each day!!

Len Gribble

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2004, 12:55:09 am »
John

It’s always cold up north also down south they talk proper English cockney! Apples & pears, dog and bone etc you are right about Jam it’s quicker for me to get to the wife’s place in Spain than driving up North.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Julie Roberts

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2004, 02:01:23 pm »
Sorry it was short notice guys, Noel Frank has just announced that he is going to come over early for Interclean in Amsterdam, and has offered to run this course the week before.
Robin Reed of Reading has booked on the course and booked a return flight to Leeds/Bradford Airport for about £80.00. Adam from Valetic is sending three guys up, and a couple of guys from Luton have booked.
It is very short notice but when we get the chance of running a course by such a well respected Trainer in the cleaning industry we decided it was a chance not to miss.
If we get plenty of response we would be more than happy to book Noel to come over again later on in the year.
Many thanks to all of you that have already booked and all that have responded to this post.
Cheers
Steve Conway

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2004, 03:04:00 pm »
Hi Steve

This is one of the courses I really want to do, but as it's short notice, I just can't fit it in. Later in the year would be great though. Maybe to fit in with Carpex?

Safe and happy cleaning:)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2004, 03:05:21 pm »
Steve,

You are probably well known in  the industry, but not all of us know who you are.

Your profile does not help.

Julie Roberts

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2004, 06:05:06 pm »
Hi Ian,

I have been in the cleaning industry for the past seventeen years and work for Chemspec Europe ltd as Technical Sales Representive for Scotland The Midlands and the South of the UK. I have been with Chemspec for the last three years, and have taken many of the IICRC courses and would recommened them to anyone that wants to further their knowledge in the industry.
Thanks for pointing out that it would be good to update mt profile.

mark_roberts

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2004, 08:04:52 pm »
Yea Steves the man all right.

A group of us where in a hotel in Dublin after a training course and some large girl decides to try it on with Steve and even gave him her room number!!!!!!

Kevin_Gare

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2004, 01:50:20 pm »
It would be nice to have a course like this down south.All the good course's seem to be north of watford (close the gate when passing) like Yorkshire or midlands. Please can you try for a couple of dates next time. I'm sure that the places would all go quickly .

Regards
Kevin
Kevin
South London Geezer/working City, south London, North Kent.