wrightclean

Truck mount hose cleaner
« on: March 25, 2004, 08:17:02 pm »
Hi All,
       I am new to this site, so bare..bear with me!  I have owned a truck mount for about a year now and the business is going fine.  I am looking for a hose cleaner.  I have tried all over and have had no joy.   My hoses (oooh er) are 2.5inches in diameter and was wondering if anybody has a solution to a clamp that I can put my pressure hose into that cleans the hoses upon retrieval.  At the moment I have 2 hose cleaners.......but they are beginning to moan now as it takes up there time on a saturday! Ay help would be appreciated. TY
Have you had the "Wrightclean"
Tel/Fax 01752 31 30 31

MICHAEL_GAYTON

Re: Truck mount hose cleaner
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2004, 08:41:20 pm »
Try www.magicwandco.com its a usa company but you can buy on line i did it worked out at just under a £100
with tax etc for the hose washer.
ULTRA 4 CLUB
four systems one operator

wrightclean

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2004, 09:30:05 pm »
Hi,
   Thanks for the response, but alas it only cleans up to hoses of 2" radius as the one in the UK however mine are 2 1/2 " (2" at the connection) so..................... :(
Have you had the "Wrightclean"
Tel/Fax 01752 31 30 31

stevety44

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 02:51:51 am »
I think the magic wand hose cleaner cleans 2" ID hoses.  That is the OD is larger about 2.5" on the outside diameter.  I think your hoses are 2" ID (inside diameter) and are 2.5 on the outside.  General terminology is that the diameter refers to the inside diameter.  I think that is unusual that you would have 2.5" ID hoses......................

Thanks Steve
Steve