Re: SUPER-PAD CHARLY
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2004, 11:18:11 am »
Hi Steve

They were specifically designed for use with micro splitting chemicals I have not tried them with any other chemicals, a normal detergent chemical would not work as well because the soil would start to bond to the pad , this would reduce the life of the pad.

Best regards Nick

woodman

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2004, 01:50:21 pm »

What rotary machine are you guys using for the pad and which one is recommended as best?

In normal conditions is any pre-spray used and how long before you have to change the pad/re-charge it with fresh solution?

Is anybody bringing any along to Watford .

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2004, 05:59:19 pm »
Hi Woodman

no prespray necessary recharge as you put it after 25-30meters rpads are rotaed through clean water rinse then re imersed in cleaning solution. pads are 17" 43cm and will fit pretty much any slow speed monoblck machine numatic, taski, truvox orbis, chemspec bonnett machine to name but a few

Not available at watford, ;D but Demo day now being arranged will keep you informed

Best regards Nick :P :P

Len Gribble

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2004, 10:01:49 pm »
Nick

Don’t forget to tell me

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2004, 09:19:09 am »
So you do not need a truck mount or a supper portable just Super Pad Charly and a bonnet buff machine and you are OK for majority of domestics?

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2004, 08:39:08 pm »
Guess so.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2004, 10:08:45 pm »
The name reminds me of 'chemdry charlie' the cartoon stile pump up sprayer, I can remember one of my local chemdry franchises got dressed up as it and went around handing out leaflets at a local shoppping centre (god he got some abuse)

shaun