Chris Straker

Re: magic service
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2013, 06:52:55 pm »
I noticed you have a record of the conversations ...... seems as though Nick had the same idea  ;)

I was convinced my Jaguar was a certain age but Nick has records of all his sales so I was put right, much to my disgust ....... glad I never copped the hump & whinged on a public forum ....... may have looked foolish  ::)roll

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2013, 07:05:48 pm »
"I noticed you have a record of the conversations ...... seems as though Nick had the same idea"

he can feel free to post any of them here as I am giving to him my permission.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2013, 07:28:32 pm »
Radek,
I had my cambelt changed on my van a few months ago because it was due for one on the mileage and when I got it back I couldn't tell whether or not it had actually been done and they certainly didn't give my engine a clean and I wasn't expecting them to. If my cambelt breaks before it should I have the receipt so can claim for a new one, as can you if the parts you had fitted do, so where's the problem? Your making a whole lot of fuss about something that wasn't and usually isn't included in a service.

Simon

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2013, 07:40:10 pm »
Simon there is nothing about cleaning that I am talking about?  :o

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2013, 07:45:11 pm »
Oh, we'll you've based your whole case on the fact that the machine wasn't cleaned and hence mustn't have been serviced, or have I got that wrong?

Simon

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2013, 07:53:35 pm »
No I am not talking that becouse machine was not cleaned (what I do not care) I think that I should see any places having dirt wiped off by touching with hands, tools etc. I can not see any like that, how can you do service not touching anything around? So, this is what I was trying to find out.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2013, 08:01:51 pm »
So you're prepared to sully someone's good name because of the lack of fingerprints.
What I can tell you is Nick has worked hard at building a solid business based on excellent customer service and i very much doubt he would risk it being tarnished simply to save a few quid on some parts.

Simon

john martin

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2013, 08:18:00 pm »
 This is how it happened right ?

Radek decided to buy a used scorpion after seeking machine advice  ::)roll  on CT

A used scorpion came up for sale near Solutions Cornwall .

Radek placed an order for other items , hoses , chemicals etc ?

The scorpion was dropped into Solutions to be shipped with the other items .

Solutions emailed Radek to say they are going to rebuild the pump .

Radek  replied shortly later that he doesn't want it rebuilt as its already working .

Radek got bill for shipping + pump work and paid it anyway ?

Received the shipment .

He expected to see signs that the pumphead had been removed  , ie settled dirt disturbed whilst handling , but he cant so he asked on here if it looks like its been worked on .

Its not about cleaning the machine internally  ...   i don't know whos wrong or right  , probably a communication breakdown of some sort .  

bennymon

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2013, 08:21:59 pm »
I don't think he would rip you off he is well known in this industry and has built his business on repeat customers del

*Hector*

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2013, 08:25:13 pm »
I'm back...

Why would you believe someone whom you bought a machine off, over a supplier who you have been dealing with for a while?

You never saw the machine, Nick/Colin did. Yet you still believe the guy who sold you the machine, when he says it has done less than 100 hours???

I would be more inclined to believe the supplier......
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2013, 08:35:14 pm »
a bit like that, john

But, paid to get the scorpion asap as I need it, I am in Ireland, Scorpion was in UK, paid as I did not want them to hold this machine for longer,
117 is not much and it was not worth it any fights. If thay did thay did, just I did not asked for it and thay say that I was.

Regarding signs of service, do not know that's why asking for opinions here, asking more expierenced guys.
If you are saying that is possible that new dirt could cover everything, any fresh signs etc. fine, there was a service done to this machine, this is what I am looking for, your opinions.
I can not open the pump as do not have another parts to place instead. Even if I do open probably I would not make any opinions as I do not know what is what.

Why would you believe someone whom you bought a machine off, over a supplier who you have been dealing with for a while?

You never saw the machine, Nick/Colin did. Yet you still believe the guy who sold you the machine, when he says it has done less than 100 hours???

I would be more inclined to believe the supplier......

If the supplier see that there is something wrong, even if he opens the machine without my permisssion then should call me, explain me and let me make a decision on what next.

Chris Straker

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2013, 09:07:22 pm »
Radek, You say that Nick can post his records of conversations online but he could do that without your permission ......... add to the fact that he is a respected professional, he would realise that it is not the proper way to conduct business affairs  ::)roll

Your claim is that it was repaired without permission, so there won't be an email asking for the service !!
You state that you wanted asap, so it never sat at Solutions for 2 weeks or so !!

Will be interesting to see how this pans out  :'(

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2013, 09:21:22 pm »
No, he could not post this conversation the same as I was told I can not and I am respect it.

There won't be an email asking for service to this machine. Guess that he shows you the part of conversation, not a full one, the only conversation I had about service was about the scoripon that was on ebay, this one was looking definitely for service.
It was at Solution for that time, I say even over 2 weeks, they were waiting for the hoses from america to complete my order.

Chris Straker

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2013, 09:35:29 pm »
Radek, Fret not, as I am shown no part of any conversation, merely observing your insistence on keeping records & photos ........ I am commenting as you wished, or else this would not have been aired on a public forum !!

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2013, 09:49:39 pm »
Chris why it should not be aired to the public. I am just asking for opinions to compare it with my feelings on this service. If it went to far, too many details on the service provided then it is Nick's fault, it could be told in details on his forum, if I have no opportunity to keep my name clean of calling me a liar over there then what can I say?

Looks like there will be no more opinions on the DIRT :)

let's locked the thread

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2013, 09:54:45 pm »
Radek,
Is your pump and regulator working, yes or no?

Simon

AshWhite

« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2013, 10:08:41 pm »
It's a shame it's gone this far - Radek has lost a supplier (possibly), and a source of advice, and Nick/Solutions has lost a customer. All for what seems to be a storm in a tea cup.

Anyway - hope your machine gives you good service free of any problems.
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2013, 10:27:13 pm »
Radek,
Is your pump and regulator working, yes or no?

Simon

sure it works, no doubt

Ash, if I lost a supplier, so what can I say, I still want to use Solution products, except the machines, so if he has any problem in future to take my order, so what can I say again? So, from my side he is not loosing a customer.

Source of advice? CT is not the only forum on this world.

Yes, you are right, it is a shame it gone this far, but only it was asked by Nick, and this CT guys started on CT with some stupid problems to me (why you asking questions and in the same time you are asking some queitions on CIU? jjeeeesssus?!), there was no need for that, there was no need for ban and more.

good night

des

« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2013, 10:48:16 pm »
Can you say why you did not put this on clean talk so colin or nick could answer
des at mister clean

Chris Straker

« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2013, 07:08:43 am »
Speaking to Nick with concerns would have been the best scenario, without doing a 'Mrs Huhne' and going public ..... look what happened there, both lost out !!
Putting on CT could have solved the problem with peer pressure among customer base, putting on here amongst 'us & them' mobs, just causes a bigger one ............ naive or clever, maybe we will never know the full story now  ::)roll