Chris Straker

Re: magic service
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 06:45:32 am »
Cool, never been invisible before .......... not sure how, let alone why Radek  ???

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 08:14:04 am »

I'm sorry but just because the pump head hasn't had a polish you can't say for definite that the pump seals haven't been replaced. Is it loose dirt? A lot of those marks look age related. How old is the machine?

no, read the post over yours
why are you asking about the dirt that wasn't clean, this is not about it, even if it was told here that is not professional not to clean it before starting the job.
it is dirt Mark that is easy to remove by touching, some loose more some less. The same on whole inside of the machine, not the dirt that show up after the service, standard that you will get with 2,5 year machine with very easy use.

Simon Gerrard

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2013, 08:31:59 am »
There's only one thing for it, a full CSI team ;D

;D
where can I get one?
Irish Garda will not be good with it  ;D

*Hector*

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2013, 08:59:25 am »
Irish Garda will try to eat it....

If that doesn't work they will blow it up...  :o
 ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Chris Straker

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 10:47:23 am »
How does the dirt compare with the condition before it went in, did you photograph it then  ???

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 04:08:35 pm »
 ;D
got the Ban on the other channel, I knew it  :)
many of you have no access over there any more?

Paul Moss

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 04:11:11 pm »
Lol, join the club  :D

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 04:25:04 pm »
anyone can see what was posted after my ban?  ;D
he show up, wrote few things and locked the thread, I said I will post everything here if he will not unlocked the thread what he did, I posted my version, he locked the thread, banned me and wrote something again, wish to know what was that.

james roffey

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 04:46:13 pm »
I go on the other channel sometimes, the way i look at it is, it's Nicks show it promotes his business maybe it is biased towards his products but you would expect that , he's entitled to do that and ban anyone he wants to.
One of the perks of running your own business is having control over the decisions you make.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2013, 05:00:15 pm »
So take it you got your jag cleaned serviced at solutions?
If you did I wouldn't worry about the work not being done, Nick's not like that.

Simon

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2013, 05:12:12 pm »
James, for sure he can, it is his play ground, he owns it, he rules it.

Simon  ;)

and still I am not sure if any service was done,

today I opened the machine again and got better photos of the pump

and still can not see any old dirt wiped out, should be visible even under the new dirt if there was any

*Hector*

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2013, 05:24:28 pm »
Radek I think you should be very careful what you put. As Nick has said, in his opinion you are being libelous.

I think you should not pursue this on an open forum any longer. As Simon says, Nick is not the sort of person to do as you are suggesting.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2013, 06:04:32 pm »
Hector is right, if you've got an issue with Nick you should discuss it with him in private otherwise you might say something on a public forum that you could come to regret.
Why did you have the pump seals and regulator serviced, were they faulty, if so surely they aren't now, which should be proof enough that the work was done?
Again, I think your being a bit OTT about expecting it to be cleaned, you don't get your car engine cleaned when it goes for a service, so how is this different?

Simon

Andrew@Approved Carpet Cleaning

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2013, 06:07:11 pm »
For what it's worth, it does look like new PTFE tape on the joint... ???
Andrew
Approved Carpet Cleaning of Flitwick
www.carpetcleaningbedfordshire.co.uk

james roffey

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2013, 06:14:30 pm »
Hector is right, if you've got an issue with Nick you should discuss it with him in private otherwise you might say something on a public forum that you could come to regret.
Why did you have the pump seals and regulator serviced, were they faulty, if so surely they aren't now, which should be proof enough that the work was done?
Again, I think your being a bit OTT about expecting it to be cleaned, you don't get your car engine cleaned when it goes for a service, so how is this different?

Simon

I have no reason to be loyal to Nick at Solutions i do not own a Jag or Scorpion i sometimes buy chemicals from him that's all, but i can say that having read hundreds of posts and from my own experience of dealing with Nick i do not think for one second that he would say he is going to service your machine and not do so. a suppliers  reputation is understandably, everything and i think you should try every avenue to rectify your issue with him before you air your differences on a public forum.

Mark Slaney

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2013, 06:18:18 pm »

There's also a greasy print round one of the allen key heads.

*Hector*

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2013, 06:27:07 pm »
Hector is right
Simon

Those words will haunt you for a while Simon  ;D ;D ;D

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2013, 06:33:15 pm »
I did try to talk, he says it was done, so i am trying to belive.
Previouse owner said there are no leaks, everything works ok, so I belived him, once I got the machine I could check it myself and take any actions, buy some repair kits and fix it myself. Did not ask for service and the invoice was a big supprise to me. If there was something wrong i should be informed to make decision myself.
As I said I am not telling there was no service, I am just guessing after what I can see,
so did come with it here to know your opinion as any opinions on the other forum could be not independend/objective for sure.
I am not abusing Nick as I am just trying to talk and have it sorted in my mind (was there service or not)
The other way is that is hard me to belive him in what ever he says due to his lies abut me asking for the service what is not a truth (it can be proved as I have a screens of this converation)
So, if somebody is abused it is me as I am called liar by him. I did not said that about him on any channell.
Simon he offered me favor to send this machine to me with the rest of orders, that's all.
I am in need of any explanation here as I was banned and do not know what is happened on the other forum.

If I am libelous in his opinion then who is he in my opinion saying not a truth on his forum.

Simon and I hope there was service done and I have serviced machine and paid for something.
It is understood that I have some suspicions over that after seeing the machine.  There is no lose dirt that you can blow away, it is sticked to the parts, old dirt. Nick confirmed that machine was not cleaned. No new dust, no signs of interference, so what can I expect seeing this?

*Hector*

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2013, 06:45:00 pm »
This should be a personal issue with you and Nick.....

I'm out