UKG

Chemicals
« on: July 23, 2009, 08:25:43 am »
Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a good bathroom cleaner, as I am sick of going to Tesco's every week and buying Mr Muscle. Its time to look after the pennies and buy industrial chemicals and dilute it, also I think it would improve our image. There is a lot out there so I am asking what would you recommend, the same goes for Toilet Duck and Mr Muscle Kitchen Cleaner.

Thanks
Natasha

dianegreenwood

Re: Chemicals
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 09:13:48 am »
We've recently started using a range of environmentally friendly dilutable products from northern environmental.  Their website is:

http://www.nenviro.com

The washroom cleaner is very good (saves on polishing off time as it cleans and polishes at the same time) and the organic descaler works well on limescaled shower doors.  The antibac/degreaser is great in kitchens too. 

Cheers

Diane

www.freshlymaid.co.uk

vacman

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 11:49:34 am »
Natasha

Don't  be fooled into thinking that commercial products are the be-all and end all, because you'll find a lot of sucessful cleaning companies still buy from supermarkets and pound shops.

For bathroom cleaning, a good washing up liquid is what is mostly needed (Asda do two 500ml bottles for £1) if the bathrooms are averagely dirty. If you want a spray, buy a multipurpose cleaner like Cif or Flash and dilute 2 caps to 500ml water in a sprayer.

Also, dont always go for the brand-names, experience will tell you which branded products and which cheap /supermarket-named products give best results. Some of the cheap products are superb.

innovation supplies

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 03:21:32 pm »
Hi,

We have just recently taken on the Buckeye International Chemical and Floorcare products which is the best chemical range we have used in 30 years of our contracting industry.

They do have a  enviromentally friendly super concentrated product called MARAUDER which is a Hydrogen Peroxide based general purpose cleaner which removes limescale, whitens grout, smells great and degreases body fat with a wipe.

Diluted at 1:128 it is a truely cost effective cleaner, that actually works.

Check it out at www.innovation-supplies.co.uk

Regards,

Mike.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 06:38:12 pm »
I've used the Buckeye Marauder,.. very good stuff! Very versatile too,.. I know a guy who adds it to his carpet cleaning tank on really dirty jobs!  Be carful to dilute it properly though,.. I mixed it a bit to strong once and the skin on my hands went white for a few hours!! :)