Unique

help
« on: February 17, 2005, 01:59:59 pm »
Hi everyone

Been a member for a while now and have found looking through the post very informative.  This is the first time i have posted  though.

I am a small cleaning company that has been live for 4yrs.  Started off  doing the jobs myself and now employ 3 cleaners and i part-time admin person.  This was to leave me free to get more work.

The trouble is i am not making that much money in fact my cleaners at the end of the tax year have got more out of the business than i have.  I know there are a number of things that i am doing wrong.  What i want to ask would anybody let me come and look at their operation for a day and have a good talk about the cleaning industry as a whole.  I am not looking to take anybodies business.  I just want to know where i am going wrong with quotes staff sales etc. I am in the NW London area but i am willing to travel.  I am willing to give as well as receive,  who knows i might have a good idea too.  One more thing,  Is cleaning business slow at the moment or is it just me :'(

HolmansUKLTD

Re: help
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2005, 09:54:05 pm »
What do you do? carpets? upholstery? rugs? curtians? hardfloors house cleaning etc?
im in sw london if you want to contact me pm me with details

Nick
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

Unique

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 11:09:33 am »
Thank you for replying.  I think i was not detailed enough.  We do commercial e.g small offices, estate agent work and domestic home cleaning. 

Forgive me but what is pm? :)

Tim Downer

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 09:52:59 pm »
Hi there

Seeing as no-one else has replied to you, a "PM" is a Personal Message where here on the clean-it-up site you can send such a message to another member and only they can read it and send a personal message back to you.

If you look under anyones post and look to the bottom of their name and information on the screen, there will be a green scroll. Click on it and you can "email" a personal message to that member.

If you look to the top of any page you are on on this site, it will tell you if YOU have any personal messages or not. Place you mouse over this sentance if it says you have a message and click, you will then be able to read them.

Hope you understood the above as I am too tired to read through it and check it!!

Regards

Tim

Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"