Micky Barber

George/Aworker Confusion
« on: March 14, 2016, 12:10:57 pm »
I have trial versions of Aworka and George and I am struggling to use them. I'm no computer geek so that's not helping.
I have imputed  jobs on to Aworker and I have even managed to generate a logo'd  invoice and a receipt but..............? When I view the jobs for specific days the unpaid work is displayed and the paid work is represented by a bank note but when you raise a debt list not all debts are displayed.  Also when you register a job there are 2 sections to complete new customer and new job I have been filling in both sections but don't know whether that's correct. I'm not concerned about paying £10 a month for Aworka but I think it's too complicated for what I need I have no desire to conduct my round on a phone so if you can do everything on George I'd rather do that is there a phone number for someone at George I can speak to so They can go through it with me?

Micky Barber

Re: George/Aworker Confusion
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 12:36:18 pm »
I have managed to print off a invoice on George with logo had to convert it to jpg can you do receipts?

DaveG

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 07:30:19 pm »
Paul at George systems is very quick to answer emails. Believe me, you won't come up with "stupider" questions  than the ones I have asked him!
You can't polish a turd

paulben

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 06:15:30 am »
Agree with Dave G Any problems Paul has sorted for me Mine is due for renewal about now wont hesitate to send him my 12 months subscription . On debts list try clicking on box above that says show all debts .
Do not steal the government hates competition

Micky Barber

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 12:02:26 pm »
Agree with Dave G Any problems Paul has sorted for me Mine is due for renewal about now wont hesitate to send him my 12 months subscription . On debts list try clicking on box above that says show all debts .
I'm sticking with George it's easier.