P @ F

Re: Hot or cold, let the battle commence lol
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2019, 04:22:49 pm »
It don’t Dave , I’m still built like a Japanese racing snake !
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

NWH

« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2019, 05:05:40 pm »
Hot water won’t raise the temperature of the glass lol I’ve heard it all now lol.

Dry Clean

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2019, 07:24:30 pm »
It was the coldest day of the year yesterday for me.

Minius 1 when started on the glass.

But still only had freezing on 1 house porch, the rest of the day no problems.

There's no point getting hot water. It freezes at 0 degrees just the same as cold does so if we are putting water on a house or the floor whether it's hot or cold and it's munus temps. It's going to freeze.

The difference with hot water is that it allows you to clean the glass, and the window stays warm enough so that it mostly dries.

It also rinses faster, so your left with a pretty dry window afterward. At most there will be a few droplets that freeze but I haven’t had that unless it’s -2/-3.

Winter has no effect on my business now, unless it’s snowing and driving conditions are dangerous.

It’s my preference that I can take days off when I want to, and not dictated to by the weather.

Jonny will let you try and work out why this post is complete nonsense, clue.... there's a reason why even on the hottest of days glass is still cold to the touch.

Silly games Sean/Dryclean/richard.

You go by “head knowledge” I go by experience.

My hot water never freezes on the glass, even on conservatories like ice cubes. At most, I’ll
Get a few frozen droplets at the bottom.

Triple glazed Glass is well insulated,
Single pane glass loses heat through the house,
Glass in the shade is much colder,

On all of the above, I clean no matter what the conditions. The hot water raises the temperature of the glass, so that you clean it, and then it’s got time to slowly cool down after you’ve left which stops it instantly freezing.

Stop with the wibble Jonny , I have 13 years experience in WFP how many have you? your hot water will not raise the temperature of the glass or more importantly is the glass wont store that heat to stop the water freezing and that a scientific fact, you've even explained this with your triple glassed remarks that your don't really understand, so any water left on it will freeze almost as quick as it would with cold.

Again here you just show your lack of experience.
The water rinses off far faster than cold, and your left with a much drier window. That’s fact based on my experience. My first year with cold, I would
Leave frosted windows. Now I don’t at all, even in sub zero.

Don’t worry, you’ll get there one day.  ;D

It’s quite amusing that you’ve tried to play the “how much experience” card.   ???

I’m 32 years old, been wfp for my own business since 2010, and I started window cleaning in 2004 when I left school, joined a company where we used traditional and wfp.

That makes combined years of experience.. ....................  15 years.

Mayb in 2 years time you’ll wise up mate.

;D

You said the except same about Vision as you now say about hot and you haven't even got the sense to know that one contradicts the other, plus it was you who first mentioned experience, I don't think its possible for you to wise up but at least try to keep up and remember what you post.

Dry Clean

« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2019, 08:05:51 pm »
It’s like comparing eggs and apples you can’t,I would turn some weatherboard gutter Facia jobs down if I didn’t have hot water it costs money but it makes you fat more than the initial outlay.

Hot water makes you fat? I’ve heard it all now!

It the fact you cant compare eggs and apples that has me worried.

NWH

« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2019, 08:51:57 pm »
Dry clean why do you keep going back and masturbating over peoples old posts,things change opinions change.
They bring something new out and it might be better than the last best thing.

NWH

« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2019, 08:55:33 pm »
I remember when you said something in 1999 you can’t go back on it now m8 lol,that’s life.
You sound like you’re favourite drink might be bitter,why don’t you go and give Oliver 5 grand  and wake up lol.

Dry Clean

« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2019, 05:45:17 am »
I remember when you said something in 1999 you can’t go back on it now m8 lol,that’s life.
You sound like you’re favourite drink might be bitter,why don’t you go and give Oliver 5 grand  and wake up lol.

Don't be such a fool NWH, going back on what you said in 1999 means that you were wrong in what you said, so were you wrong when you said to the trad guys that WFP gave as good if not better results than trad ? wibbling on about cold not being up to the job when it has more than proven its worth just makes you sound like somebody trying to justify a foolish spend.

NWH

« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2019, 09:33:42 am »
I’ve got some baby oil if you need it you can slip some on just before you read some more 10 year old posts if you like.

robert mitchell

« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2019, 04:08:23 pm »
It’s like comparing eggs and apples you can’t,I would turn some weatherboard gutter Facia jobs down if I didn’t have hot water it costs money but it makes you fat more than the initial outlay.

You must be smoking spice or something , there is  no fascia board job out there that can only be done with hot water.
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

NWH

« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2019, 04:44:24 pm »
You need to do what your m8 Dry clean does and trail back over years of old posts then because that is not what I said if you READ I said cold cleans it dumbo but hot is quicker lol,Xmas had come early for you coz you sound ped lol

NWH

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2019, 04:47:36 pm »
This hot debate is ridiculous shall we start another thread do you prefer women or your hand lol,you wait a couple on here will come back with I prefer the hand as it can’t talk back.

Dry Clean

« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2019, 07:07:49 pm »
You need to do what your m8 Dry clean does and trail back over years of old posts then because that is not what I said if you READ I said cold cleans it dumbo but hot is quicker lol,Xmas had come early for you coz you sound ped lol
Now you cant even remember what you said a few posts back, I'm starting to think you are on a windup as nobody could be that stupid.

NWH

« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2019, 07:16:41 pm »
Always in the past again that’s why your a cold water user

AuRavelling79

« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2019, 11:57:17 pm »
Well my dear handbag swingers I believe this thread has run its course. Let's lock this one shall we?  ::)roll

It's a game of three halves!