31shills

help
« on: January 14, 2005, 06:50:55 pm »
Hi Guys

I've just started an oven cleaning business in north london andhave been contacting letting agents, now they have asked me about doing end of tenancy cleans, but i'm not sure about how much i should charge per clean any help please, i'm having to say which is losing me money whch i can't afford.

Thanks
31shills   

maggie67

Re: help
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 10:05:19 pm »
Hi!

Have not done anything like this before but I am in the South East running a domestic cleaning business and  have friends who have recently vacated rented property let through an agency. They are professionals with young families and have kept their properties immaculate throughout their tenancy. The agent which is highly reputable (letting agent that is) has deducted a standard charge of £165 from their original holding deposit for end of tenancy cleans. The properties were all three bed semi victorian properties. Hope this sheds some light!

martin19842

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2005, 09:49:22 am »
hi there,

it all depends what state the property is in , you could be looking at anything from £100- £150, the £100 for three bed then increment up from there, this is for standard end of tenancy sparkle or refresh clean,. external windows, carpet cleaning all would be extra.

I am quoting one on sunday evening , i let you know, full clean, windows and carpets, so probably around £300 if they go for the whole lot.

we are looking at 100 properties to be cleaned in July, ave. cost is £100, when you do the maths, it creates an economy of scale. and therefore profit

regards

martin

31shills

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2005, 12:02:15 pm »
Hi guys

Thanks for the help.