chris

heritagecleaning

Re: ufindus
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 10:58:20 am »
no.

Tim Downer

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 12:29:32 pm »
Mmmmmm......crispy chicken filled pancakes....... ;D  ::)
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

*Chris Browne

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 01:38:44 pm »
Di you know that "ufindus" rymes with the word "uranus" well...almost :P

chris ;)

MrsMeredith

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 01:50:33 pm »
lol@chris !, yep i've had these guys call me nrly every week now and they reckon if i pay them £299 for making my website the most searched then i will have plenty of clients !!,,,i told them i couldn't afford that much and still they pester asking how much would i pay,,,,,now i say "let me have it for "25 and i will think about it !  ;D

Talking of crispy pancakes i like the minced beef and four cheese one's !

Tracey.

Phoenix

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 04:20:43 pm »
Moderators can we have our own "u find us" as a seperate heading on this forum where members can post work that they cannot fill themselves for the benifit of others?

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 06:36:48 pm »
Hi

They rang me last week and when i told him my website was above his on msn he didnt know what to say! He was trying to tell me he had had dozens if not hundreds of searches in my area yet for the term "carpet cleaning crawley" i come out number one and had only had 16 hits in the previous four weeks on msn which amounted to 2 enquires and about 6 sales calls.Not to mention the 40 plus emails from china or wherever they seeem to come from!!
I think they swing the leg!!!?
Regards Rob.

caraman

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2006, 11:28:31 pm »
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT You are wasting your money I would rather use a local paper.
If anybody has work that needs doing in the south dorset area gis a ring on 07765164970 and we will be pleased to help. Offices,pubs, caravans, holiday let cottages all permanant or temp gis a ring.

heritagecleaning

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 07:55:53 am »
You just have to ask yourself "If I was looking for a cleaner, where would I look?"

Yellow Pages? Yep
Thomson? Yep
Ask someone if they know of anyone? Yep

Ufinus? Who? - exactly. End of story!

Owen

arleysangels

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 06:44:46 pm »
I just put the phone down!

They ring back - I ignore

They keep ringing until I answer - then they put the phone down on me.

This happens about 3 times a week!

One chap even shouted at me!

Jan K

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2006, 09:59:12 am »
i always tell these people that I don't have available cleaners to carry out any extra work......that always seems to work :)
anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol

arleysangels

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2006, 03:37:14 pm »
Interesting - the chap that shouted at me did so because when he asked me if I wanted any more work - I said no, thank you, not at the moment.  He replied with 'what do you mean you don't want any more work? what sort of a business is that!'  I put the phone down.........

he rang me back..........

i ignored it ........

he rang back ...........

i ignored it ............

Jan K

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 04:23:21 pm »
ah yes but i get around that by saying I don't have any available cleaners at the moment and staffing is a problem as there aren't enough good cleaners looking for work, even if it ain't true!!  ;D
anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol