*Chris Browne

Chamber of Commerce
« on: April 03, 2006, 05:22:55 pm »
Hi all,
i am just about to join our local chamber of commerce, has anyone on this forum been involved with there c of c and how do they think they have benefited(or not) from joining. ;D

Chris ;)

www.scsf.co.uk

dustycorner

Re: Chamber of Commerce
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 08:19:32 pm »
Hi Chris,

Iv'e been a member of chamber before, overall think its a good thing networking like minded people, possible contacts etc.

Cheers Mark.

*Chris Browne

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 10:07:46 pm »
Cheers, i cant seem to find any negative views anywhere else so maybe its a good idea.

chris ;)

dustycorner

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 12:12:12 pm »
Go with it Chris, one of the unmentioned benefits is that you will meet others who are running their own businesses and like this site will share the experiences and knowledge with you.

Cheers Mark.

Ged

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 01:57:27 pm »
Ours is excellent and very supportive . loads of networking meetings and other events training etc. Great if you want to raise your profile in the business community and if you are looking to sell your sevices to the commercial sector and make contacts. for me however as working in the domestic only side of things it has yet to provide any work at all, only got a couple of leads last year but i can see the benefits for some businesses.

Good Luck

Ged

*Chris Browne

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 02:44:07 pm »
Well ive taken the plunge now and gone and joined, we will see how it goes, as that famous well known philosopher once said ......" he who dares ...Rodney"      ;D

chris

www.scsf.co.uk