*Derek*

Powerwashing Price per sq mtr
« on: March 25, 2012, 11:27:54 pm »
Well lads,

I have to give a quote to a management company who i currently work for for powerwashing price per sq mtr.

What area do you think is capable in a day? I know it depends on surface as concrete is faster than brick paving but just estimates is what i want.

Personally i reckon 200 sq mtrs is capable.

Cheers! Derek

Blast Away

Re: Powerwashing Price per sq mtr
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 07:36:08 am »
It's like you say, it depends on the surface. Only you can be the judge of this based on how you work and with the equipment you use.

We did a 200m2 area last week in less than 1 hour, 2 whirl-a-way's and swill. It was York Stone but was sprayed with hypo too. Just general soiling.

m2 pricing is not the way to go in my opinion.

I like to think that that's one of the reason's why we have 5 weeks worth of work booked in both commercial and domestic.
We can do a job faster and more efficient than many other pressure washing companies in our area.
They will be pricing either on m2 or like us by the time it takes them, which is longer than us.

We'll be cleaning 2 driveways today. One is costing £150 and the other £250. The first will take an hour the second about 2 hours. That's with 2 men and 2 machines.

Roger Oakley

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 08:05:57 pm »
It's like you say, it depends on the surface. Only you can be the judge of this based on how you work and with the equipment you use.

We did a 200m2 area last week in less than 1 hour, 2 whirl-a-way's and swill. It was York Stone but was sprayed with hypo too. Just general soiling.

I like to think that that's one of the reason's why we have 5 weeks worth of work booked in both commercial and domestic.
We can do a job faster and more efficient than many other pressure washing companies in our area.
They will be pricing either on m2 or like us by the time it takes them, which is longer than us.

We'll be cleaning 2 driveways today. One is costing £150 and the other £250. The first will take an hour the second about 2 hours. That's with 2 men and 2 machines.

Only 5 weeks Lee, I'm now booking into July mate  ;D

mike roberts

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 08:18:41 pm »

I did similar post for block paving try a search - in the end locked it

5 weeks is that all  ;D ;D We have 7  :P plus weekends b/hols  :(

I differ to Lees take on this, can understand not supplying £ /m price on domestics. But if you are looking to build a relationship with a management comp it makes it far easier having a price /m - we do it... customers have various prices depending on surface tarmac, blocks etc plus re sanding also factor in size. As for price depends on your overheads only you can set that - just dont tell me you charge £1/m2  ;D ;D

Thks Roger just killed my post  ;D

Roger Oakley

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 08:32:13 pm »
Sorry Mike  ;) For me sq. mt price all the way, There is no-way we could day rate decking with the service we offer, same with furniture.

Blast Away

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 09:43:04 pm »
Northerner don't like waiting so they'll ring someone else.  ;)

Just got back from a job in the city centre and going to another job at midnight in Leeds.

You guys doing days and nights too?

July Roger, I'll have repeat custom to that extent when I've been established as long.  ;)

*Derek*

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 06:55:43 am »
Cheers lads, The only reason im going down the road of sq mtr pricing with this company is to cut out time spend travelling around to look at the jobs. They will pass on my rough price to customer based on size of area..

Roger Oakley

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 09:06:45 pm »
Northerner don't like waiting so they'll ring someone else.  ;)

Just got back from a job in the city centre and going to another job at midnight in Leeds.

You guys doing days and nights too?

July Roger, I'll have repeat custom to that extent when I've been established as long.  ;)

No only work daylight hours, People wait that long because we are that good  ;D
Not all repeats mate, April-May are months when most of our year on year clients are booked in for, plus build up to Wimbledon usually June and blue chips coming over for that.