NWH

Re: Extreme X3 47ft
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2021, 07:44:45 pm »
What’s that new pole they do with the new clamps do you know easy to interchange the new brushes they do.

Splash & dash

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2021, 07:48:36 pm »
I have an Ionics 45 carbon with kevlar, just wondering if the Gardiner Ultimate pole is very similar weight wise and rigidity wise, ....anyone know? I normally use Ova8 pole whilst the extreme is snapped at section 8.

Don’t know about weight but think the ultimate is carbon Kevlar ????

Tristan R Clean

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2021, 08:47:24 am »
I would appreciate the extra rigidity. But the cost is also a factor for the ultimate it is a good £600 more for a 46ft. Also a foot shorter than the Extreme 47.
I could make my Extreme stiffer if not extending each section fully ,  say to 46ft rather than the full
47 if you catch my drift😊

I have an extension section for my extreme 47.
I am going to experiment next time it is windy by using the extension section and not fully extended all the sections so making the pole stiffer.
The weight on the extreme 47+ 1 extension section is equivalent to the 46 ultimate.
Xtreme best of both worlds but cheaper 😃

T

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2021, 11:33:46 am »
I would appreciate the extra rigidity. But the cost is also a factor for the ultimate it is a good £600 more for a 46ft. Also a foot shorter than the Extreme 47.
I could make my Extreme stiffer if not extending each section fully ,  say to 46ft rather than the full 47 if you catch my drift😊
T
cost  ??????  you one of them  7 pound and house boys ?   if you pricing is price with all these big  jobs your banging your chest over you would be glad of the extra out lay to claim back the vat and the tax you should be earning  over you one of these  ill do that hotel for 30 quid types ? 

NWH

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2021, 11:35:19 am »
Love you Susan 🤣🤣🤣 you gotta laugh haven’t you. 👌

KS Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2021, 01:56:18 pm »
I could make my Extreme stiffer if not extending each section fully ,  say to 46ft rather than the full 47 if you catch my drift😊
T
cost  ??????  you one of them  7 pound and house boys ?   if you pricing is price with all these big  jobs your banging your chest over you would be glad of the extra out lay to claim back the vat and the tax you should be earning  over you one of these  ill do that hotel for 30 quid types ?
Another example of window cleaning snobbery on here😖and this coming from someone who buys second hand work equipment  from eBay 🤦‍♂️🤣

Tristan R Clean

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2021, 02:25:11 pm »
Susan you don’t even know me ::)roll
Some of us are Sole Traders and happy to stay that way.
I don’t just throw money around.
You don’t buy posh new vans for your business - what is the reasoning behind that business decision?
T

zesty

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2021, 05:27:08 pm »
T

Does anyone ever have a clue what Suzan is talking about?