petra

karcher puzzi 100
« on: December 13, 2003, 04:35:37 pm »
Could u experienced guys and gals give me your opinion on this machine. As all research i have done has come back positve.
Petra

mick Gee

Re: karcher puzzi 100
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2003, 05:17:06 pm »
Depends what you want to use it for.
Ive 3 puzzi's that we use as hire machines and they
never let us down except for poor solution line connectors (they leak)which we have to swap every few months.

But this is possibly caused by the customer using to hotter water in the machine (swelling the connector & seals )

but other than that slight problem they give us great service and are liked by the customer easy to use.

Also great as spotting machine ,but if you want a machine to clean carpets as a living then buy something with lots more power.

hope this is of help to you

petra

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2003, 06:28:07 pm »
We want it to do our own car, and the odd carpet for a letting agent , not much more then that for now...
Petra

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 06:35:34 pm »
I'd go with jpc on this one Petra. I used to run a couple of the early Karcher Puzzi's and found them excellent for spotting, small single room jobs which weren't too challenging, and for the hire market. Ideal for car valeting too. I don't know if the design has changed, but the recovery tank lid on some models had a small rubber 'O' ring which was easily damaged. Don't use the waste water bucket to carry clean water from the tap, get a seperate bucket.

Safe and happy cleaning:)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

RGK

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2003, 01:38:39 am »
:)
..and you can get from www.rgk.co.uk @ only £299 + vat!