Fraser Thom

Re: A day out with the Phoenix tm...
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2009, 10:19:38 pm »
blimey Len, reading your posts is like the Krypton factor.  Has your keyboard not got punctuation keys? ???

robert meldrum

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2009, 10:34:24 pm »
This post is in danger of causing splits in an otherwise close community, we say things which are not meant to be taken literally and we mention names because we either like or dislike a product or how a business is run ( in our opinion ) mostly because we want to pass on our experiences to others.

What we forget is that we all have our own opinions and they will often be at odds with someone or possibly everyone else. Such is life.

I've been at the end of a fair number of such exchanges myself and in nearly every case,  I knew that if I was in the physical company of the person concerned rather than trying to type the right thing I would almost certainly have come across differently as few of us type like we talk.

It's human nature to continually mention something you either believe in or have either good or bad experiences of, I know it's an endorsement in most cases whether deliberately or otherwise.

Which is worse....................
Praising good products / services or individuals

Slagging poor products  / services or individuals

clive ware

« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2009, 11:43:21 pm »
Did anyone watch desparate housewives tonight?
Looking forward to next weeks.

clive