Jasonc

Re: banning jasonb, right or wrong?
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2004, 03:18:13 am »
Just so everyone is aware, it was my decision to remove jasonb from the forum following a number of complaints just before I went on holiday. He was warned about the tone of his posts but I understand that he continued to post messages that were not just unprofessional, but offensive - these have now been removed and I suspect some of you may be commenting without having seen all his posts.

In fact YOU are commenting without seeing them aren't you? Even if you did see them you read them out of context, I only saw him insult people who had already insulted him, and I have read all his posts.

I know it can be hard work moderating a forum, maybe you should get someone in who knows what they are doing.

Just a thought.

Dave_Lee

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2004, 03:40:30 am »
Jason B, Jason C or Jason anything else,
Get off this forum whoever you are next as you are but one is obvious. Of course youlle deny it, you are just a wind up - nice one, but its all just a bit more than boring now. Youve had your laugh, well done . Now please p--s off.
Regards,
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

Jasonc

« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2004, 03:53:09 am »
Jason B, Jason C or Jason anything else,
Get off this forum whoever you are next as you are but one is obvious. Of course youlle deny it, you are just a wind up - nice one, but its all just a bit more than boring now. Youve had your laugh, well done . Now please p--s off.
Regards,
Dave.

David darling, just because I stood you up again there is no need to air our dirty washing in public once more.
Get over it, Ben is far better in bed than you are and I suggest you pay a visit to the clinic.

P.S. don't presume to tell me which forums I can and cannot post on, do you OWN the internet or something. Get a grip weirdo.

*disclaimer: JasonC reacts AFTER getting insulted. Similar to JasonB actually.

Ivar_Haglund

« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2004, 07:20:30 am »
Get all the little Bundist to fall in line

I guess the English are of not sence of humor

IVAR :P

Dave_Lee

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2004, 09:07:42 pm »
JasonC,
If I had known you bat for the other side, I wouldnt have bothered to address you - as for your vivid imagination - are you deliberatly setting yourself up to seem  a fool, if so well done, youve succeeded.
(Last response to this plonker)
Ivar,
Those that know me know of my great sense of humour.
However have you heard of the saying, " I dont suffer fools." I know Im not the only one whose suffered this one long enough - he can now rattle on regarless.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

cleanmac

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2004, 07:55:13 pm »
We have a Hacker on this forum,he has found out for fact which posts I have read!!