Jennifer w

Re: What's your income?
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2014, 04:38:18 pm »
Didn't know you had a mercedes Jason.....

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2014, 07:45:36 pm »
But you should be able to do £1k a week, much more if you have a TM and the customers.

Its also possible to do that in a weekend depending how, where and when you want to work.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2014, 07:54:51 pm »
£98 a week would do me if the missus moved out, she often says that's all I'd have left after a 60 hour week if she did! I asked why the pay rise ?

Shaun

elliott cleaning

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2014, 09:34:17 pm »
If you are looking for a turnover of over 100k then forget all the bullpoop on this thread.
There are only 2 posts that are relevant. The first is the last post from Simon Gerrard and the other is from CleaningSystems UK.
Invest in the right equipment - and that isn't always cheap - and work the jobs that pay the money

Pete Blackburn

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2014, 09:35:36 pm »
A guy who I know has a plumbing company, he really couldn’t give an arse about the business he has. He couldn’t care less about the people he employs, he has disregard for the general public and speaks to his customers like something on his shoe.
Someone from united utilities called him at home at about 7.30am regarding his company taking over the gas contract for several sites in the UK. His reply "because you have woke me up at this time, you can take your proposal and shove it up your arse sideways, never ever ring me again"
He sits around all day at home, cleans his cars, goes golfing or “take me gun and murder things that fly or crawl” as he puts it.

The injustice of this is the fact that his company turns a small fortune and have no doubt that he has over a million tucked away, the tosser!

In my case, I work really hard to gain the elusive few that want work. My contracts are worth 1 tenth of his value contracts. I’m nice to people who occasionally disregard me or talk down to me. I make a modest income and have to be very busy to do that.

Who’s the fool in this equation??? :(