Carpet Dawg

Re: TACCA National advertising campaign
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2013, 10:36:01 pm »
why would you want it on your to appear in your local search results anyway? its an obstacle for the potential customer landing on YOUR site first.

derek west

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2013, 10:52:39 pm »
why would you want it on your to appear in your local search results anyway? its an obstacle for the potential customer landing on YOUR site first.

doesn't it replace one of your competition, ?????????????????????????????????

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2013, 11:27:16 pm »

doesn't it replace one of your competition, ?????????????????????????????????

yes with potentially several other local cleaners on the tacca site  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :'( :'( :'(

derek west

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2013, 11:46:56 pm »
is that not  better than not having a place at all ? (other than you own site obviously)

Paul Moss

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2013, 08:03:19 am »
Not had anything from tacca and can't find it on the first few pages near me.

on page 2 for Rhyl, Page 4 for Dyserth

Weird on one browser comes up on page 4 and 7 , just done it on ipad and comes up 2 and 4 as Billy says. Good news then as it looks like tacca it moving up the rankings. :)

dawsons

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2014, 01:51:07 pm »
Any news of TACCA National advertising campaign as promised?

I and several other colleagues are waiting to join when we can see some tangible national benefits (apart from a website).

:)

creighton foyle

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2014, 02:30:12 pm »
so you want the current members to take a chance and pay towards any advertising campaign and then if it proves successful you might decide to join and benefit from other peoples financial risk.

if everyone thinks that way tacca will never succeed.

tacca needs committed members and the more we have the more chance we have of succeeding in whatever direction we decide to take.

Neil Jones

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2014, 03:04:56 pm »
I can't understand why you wouldn't join. It costs nothing other than ten mins to fill out the form. I joined and had one job from it last year. It may only be one job but that job cost me nothing. You can't argue at that.

Paul Moss

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2014, 04:15:01 pm »
Any association that's free to Join in our industry is a no brainier guys .
Tacca only does one day a year events, but for new guys wanting to learn tips then its worth while.

derek west

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2014, 08:12:30 pm »

I and several other colleagues are waiting to join when we can see some tangible national benefits (apart from a website).

we don't cover Australia  ;D

http://www.dawsonscarpetcleaning.com.au/carpet_cleaning

qginsburg

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2014, 08:17:43 pm »
Im joining  this awesome organization , I always thought you had to
pay for it.....im late to the party !  :-X
Keeping it clean !

dawsons

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2014, 10:35:18 pm »

we don't cover Australia  ;D

http://www.dawsonscarpetcleaning.com.au/carpet_cleaning

That's my brother-in-law in Australia, I'm in the UK hence the same name and logo  ;)

dawsons

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2014, 10:38:24 pm »
So, I gather by the lack of noise coming from TACCA, this has turned out just to be a 'day out once a year for the boys club' and nothing more.

No accountability.
No national advertising campaign as promised.
No association really.

:(

jim mca

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2014, 10:21:47 pm »

Dawsons

I think you need to prove who you say you are as you don't seem to have a UK website which makes me think you are just another upstart imposter please prove me wrong.

A happy TACCA member

dawsons

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2014, 11:36:21 pm »

Dawsons

I think you need to prove who you say you are as you don't seem to have a UK website which makes me think you are just another upstart imposter please prove me wrong.

A happy TACCA member

Regardless who I am, the questions still remain unanswered.

jim mca

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2014, 11:55:40 pm »
But as you are not a member then its nothing to do with you so why are you asking the question or are you really TACCA looking for some publicity

dawsons

« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2014, 12:39:18 am »
But as you are not a member then its nothing to do with you so why are you asking the question or are you really TACCA looking for some publicity

Hitler was more democratic than TACCA  ::)roll

David_Annable

« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2014, 05:42:15 pm »
What about Mussolini!
NCCA, Woolsafe, IICRC Leather Cleaning Technician

jim mca

« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2014, 06:09:31 pm »
or the North Korean dude Never heard a member complain and I'm a grumpy moaning git  but as I have never been asked for a penny been listed on their website and had a great day out meeting some fantastic people and watched a magician clean rugs not forgetting john (restormate) Jaime (cleaning systems uk) Mike (Nu-Life stonecare) woodbridge. Alex (alloy marketing) and the fabulous Paul Moss so I don't think the members (or the dictated to) can thank Derek enough so why don't you come to the next TACCA day please bring your imaginary friend have a great day and get a life.   

derek west

« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2014, 08:02:02 pm »
Heres this years line up so far just to wet the appetite.

John Kelly from Restormate. Flood work and fogging demo and a new gas insectacide.
Richard Chemspec Sudall Rug fringe correction + more
Paul Pearce and Chris Thomas from Alltec. Fine fabric cleaning and the pitfalls to avoid.
Terry Guilford from the ultimate floor sanding company, Floor sanding and the equipment involved.
Jamie Pearson from CSUK Low moisture cleaning including encap, machines to try and advice on everything related.
Julie Chemspec Roberts from Chemspec, Colour repair on carpets.
Mike Philbin From Nulife, Stone grinding demo and advice
And the Hog roast has also confirmed.
Still loads more to come. We’ll keep you posted as and when news comes in. Look out for the official advert at the top of the forum when we have full details.

Hope admin don't mind me putting this up as we will be advertising again as we did last year once we have everything sorted.

Oh June 7th in Cheshire.