Which is the best spotting machine
« on: November 27, 2011, 12:59:57 pm »
At the moment I am getting loads of work removing spots and stains in apartment blocks, although I do get too clean the whole block the management company now seems to just want me to do a quick spot and stain treatment when they appear and to do a complete clean every year or so.

At the moment I either use a prochem powermax or ashbys diamondback which takes more time setting up than it does cleaning, so I'm on the look out for a spotting machine, I would be grateful for your input on this

from edge2edge

Re: Which is the best spotting machine
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 01:19:50 pm »
I have a cfr which i have had the proper cfr handtool attached which is excellent but not very light.......Alan

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 02:23:58 pm »
Hi Alan

I did think of this machine along with the Prochem Bravo, most of the blocks I do are 3 storey, anything higher normally has a lift.

Do you think the Cfr would be capable of being carried up this high.

des

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 02:39:10 pm »
Ive got a sensi from ashby's that i use its a bit  heavy but it doubles up when your main machine break's down and you can pick up for around the same price Des ???
des at mister clean

Simon Gerrard

from edge2edge

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 03:58:26 pm »
The cfr isnt too heavy to carry up 3 flights even for an old cunningham like me(54)....................Alan

Carpet2Clean

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 07:51:17 pm »
Hi...My spotting machines is a aquarius pro valet i also use it to do small jobs like bedrooms save getting the Prochem steempro out the van..Set up time is seconds..
You can get it from Equipe2clean on Ebay..I have had mine now for 2 years.

(Richard)

Griffus

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 08:51:01 pm »
I've a Numatic CTD-570-2 which I bought as our main carpet cleaner before knowing anything about carpet cleaning.

It still gets used regularly on small jobs as I can be in and out in as much time as it takes to set the main machine up.  It's in use tomorrow in a couple of plots.

It always does a great job but I wouldn't want to use it on a large room.

Mark Lane-Matthews

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 01:47:33 pm »
The Karcher Puzzi's are  good for spotting and are very light

Gary Humphreys

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 04:16:23 pm »
Aquarius of Ebay £200. Paid for itself in a fortnight. Does the job.

CarPete Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 04:35:32 pm »
I use a Prochem Bravo for all my small stain removal jobs and find it excellent.  I would certainly highly recommend it.   :D
Pete Callis
Affordable Quality
www.carpetecleaning.com
NCCA m2102

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 05:05:34 pm »
I also have an Ashbys power brush, but to get this to work I would need to make up a male/female connector, where could I get the reducer screw from, and do you think the powerbrush would work with a spotter machine

clinton

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 05:14:39 pm »
I use an aquarious spotter comes with a wand that folds down and easy to carry..Had no probs either and spares easy to get hold of..