josephus

fibredry system
« on: December 29, 2003, 02:10:12 am »
hi all

i was thinking of buying a fibredry system that prochem sells.

its costly, buti was lucky enough to get a second hand machine for 50 quid the new price being 1045 + vat !!!!

im looking for thoughts on the systen as i could allways sell the machine i bought for maybe 5oo.00 and buy something else.

any thoughts greatly appreciated

josephus

ALEXDH

Re: fibredry system
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2003, 02:22:44 am »
I'll give you a hundred for it  ;D ;D ;D

This may sound a bit corny , But i don't think Prochem does anything by halves to be honest.  

after looking into it i still like HWE more but everything has its place.

I tried out some envirodri stuff which i think is similar (Not certain) don't like the fact you are adding this solvent powder stuff to the floor , you must have to be extremley dedicated to get it all back out of something with a deep pile.

Some of the sponges i have heard (probably on here )are good for flood work though.

Has your thingy got contra rotating brushes on it ?

How will you get the sponge back out? with a sebo ?

josephus

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 02:33:40 am »
yup its the second biggest machine they sell. with the contraroptating brushes then you vac it up with a sebo i think.

ive never used the system myself but thank god for "cash converters" and their ignorance of cleaning equipment !!

cheers

josephus

Derek

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 09:02:34 am »
Hi Guys

Sounds like a bargain.... not only can you use it for Dry Powder cleaning but also agitation on other jobs.

I somehow don't think you are going to buy this particular piece of equipment Alex...Sorry

Derek

ALEXDH

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2003, 01:42:15 am »
Alright a hundred quid , some mince pies :P (Still in tesco box) and a blown up pc , my last offer ;D ;D

Oh and a new years  :-*