Acom Cleaning

Re: Getting your site on first page of Google
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2013, 08:23:26 pm »
Uneducated, desperate drivel, that fact is they don't, and what u mention is not seo in the true sense of the words as is being reffered to in these posts as you well know, it is mearly basic site design, smoke and mirrors is great, so called seo experts use this every day to real in desperate people who belive position 1 page 1 is the only thing that mattter.....that is also total bull

V_Purcell

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2013, 08:28:54 pm »
The reponses to this post ar ridiculous posted by people who know nothing pertaining to how to rank on page one for a carpet cleaning website. Of course its all subjective and a matter of opinion but you are all wrong. Keyword rich domains DO rank far easiar and that's fact, even more so when hardly any seo has been done and they stay there, fact. We paid alex from alloy thousands of pounds for design and seo with NO results. Finally we built our own site with the city keyword in the domain and the correct ratio of keywords in the text and bingo within 5 weeks we are on page one for everyrhing and top for many keywords. And before all the 'experts' say ...bullpoop, we are not prepared to say who we are and our domain because the lot of you will copy exactly what we have done.... So work it out for yourselves..... There is absolutley no such thing as SEO any more and the sooner you all relaise it the better for you all. Design a sound website with the correct ratio of keywords and a keyword rich domain, forget blogs and links cos they don't work. Make your script to the point, honest and natural and you WILL rank..... Design and structure as well as the correct coding is all that is needed and required, and that's that.

Acom Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2013, 08:33:42 pm »
 ::)rollHello Vern, don't know you but hey, I sympathise!

V_Purcell

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 08:34:28 pm »
I only gave the site 3 links pointing to the site, this was just an experiment to prove what I said in an earlier post, but hey has 2 jobs off it already 135.00

Acom Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 08:40:37 pm »
Did the same as you after waisting thousands of pounds with so called seo experts including alloy etc but with only one very high authority link......in the past two months booked £2000 worth of work being completed daily. NEVER again will we believe the propaganda.

Brendan (chem2clean)

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 08:43:21 pm »
hey acom cleaning,what would that high ranking link be.....thanks

Paul Moss

garry22

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2013, 08:55:23 pm »
Quickest I ever managed to get a site to number one on page one was... sixteen minutes

Admittedly, it was USA searches rather than UK and was only against 200,000 competing pages.

We sold 1,500 dollar's worth of flowers before Mother's Day.

Would that count as SEO or just lucky?

Acom Cleaning

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2013, 09:13:18 pm »
Hello Paul, no that site has nothing to do with me, but I like it though! Cheers

Paul Moss

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2013, 09:42:21 pm »
I like it too Acom and also like Martins videos  :)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ap5bXLuOao4

Acom Cleaning

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2013, 10:06:13 pm »
 ;DPaul, you have totally lost me m8, but looked at the videos you mentioned, can't say I agree!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2013, 06:55:42 am »
There it is No1 in Google with a few links pointed at it, Its actually beaten another site I have on Page 1

Just looking as that snap shot it makes me   Despondent   that 3 of the top 4 for are selling themselves as. 'Cheap' or wth a '50% discount'  :-\

It must be hard in the  London  area to sell a quality service if  these companies are topping google
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

wynne jones

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2013, 07:19:39 am »
The reponses to this post ar ridiculous posted by people who know nothing pertaining to how to rank on page one for a carpet cleaning website. Of course its all subjective and a matter of opinion but you are all wrong. Keyword rich domains DO rank far easiar and that's fact, even more so when hardly any seo has been done and they stay there, fact. We paid alex from alloy thousands of pounds for design and seo with NO results. Finally we built our own site with the city keyword in the domain and the correct ratio of keywords in the text and bingo within 5 weeks we are on page one for everyrhing and top for many keywords. And before all the 'experts' say ...bullpoop, we are not prepared to say who we are and our domain because the lot of you will copy exactly what we have done.... So work it out for yourselves..... There is absolutley no such thing as SEO any more and the sooner you all relaise it the better for you all. Design a sound website with the correct ratio of keywords and a keyword rich domain, forget blogs and links cos they don't work. Make your script to the point, honest and natural and you WILL rank..... Design and structure as well as the correct coding is all that is needed and required, and that's that.

Actually your post tells us it is you who thinks he knows it all but actually you betray your lack off understanding of current SEO. So don't tell everyone else they are wrong when all you did was rank your little site.
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

garry22

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2013, 02:56:03 pm »
I'm confused. Could you explain the relationship between these two staements please?

forget blogs and links cos they don't work

and

Did the same as you after waisting thousands of pounds with so called seo experts including alloy etc but with only one very high authority link

V_Purcell

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2013, 09:25:01 am »
There it is No1 in Google with a few links pointed at it, Its actually beaten another site I have on Page 1

Just looking as that snap shot it makes me   Despondent   that 3 of the top 4 for are selling themselves as. 'Cheap' or wth a '50% discount'  :-\

It must be hard in the  London  area to sell a quality service if  these companies are topping google
Yes so if you are not charging the same rates as them, it wouldn't make any sense being up in the top positions, unless you wanted to do negative seo on your competitors.

bennymon

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2013, 05:50:07 pm »
We have them types at the top here to and some of them are from over 50 miles away . Google for me is almost useless but leaflets still work   Del

V_Purcell

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2013, 03:53:35 pm »
Come back and show us again next week. Google is notorious for Page one rankings on new sites that then disappear without trace after a few days.
As you requested
There you are settled at No 2, I could push it to number 1

david@zap-clean

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2013, 04:17:28 pm »
I can't understand this thread!

It's very easy to rank No.1 in Google... I'll share the secret with you:

£

See, I said it was easy.
David @ ZapClean
www.zap-clean.com

garry22

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2013, 04:53:42 pm »
Vernon, I see the carpet cleaning in london one is finally "in the charts"  :)