fcwindowcleaners

Floor cleaning advice
« on: April 23, 2013, 08:48:12 pm »
I'm hoping to take on a cleaning contract that will need the use of a small ??? (Scrubber dryer), I am looking to get the Truvox multiwash does anyone have any experience of using this type of machine, or can give advice on this type of cleaner. I dont want one of the bigger machines as they wont be suitable for this type of work.

Norbert

Re: Floor cleaning advice
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 11:33:12 am »
Hi fc, I worked some years ago for a contract cleaning company, cleaning entrance areas and stairwells in housing blocks. We had to strip off the old surface finishes, wax, ground in dirt etc. and apply a new top coat to all the hard floor surfaces. We used a Truvox scrubber dryer with a suitable wax stripper sprayed down first, left to dwell for 5-10 minuets and then wash off and vacuumed up with the Truvox. The machine worked really over the course of 6 months really heavy daily use. At the end of the 6 months it needed a set of new scrub brushes otherwise all OK. A good machine in my opinion, however, if you post this in the carpet cleaning section you should get a lot more answers.

Good luck Phil Pettican

John Evans

Re: Floor cleaning advice
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 09:24:06 am »
Hi FC. Did you purchase this machine in the end and have you had any issues with it at all?