rick trinder

3 thousand?
« on: March 15, 2013, 08:15:36 am »
hi all, i have 3 thousand pound to set up and start a window cleaning round. do you all think that is enough? i would like the reach and wash system and traditional if possible any help/advice greatfully recived. thanks rick.
always looking on the BRIGHTSIDE!

AshWhite

Re: 3 thousand?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 10:43:07 am »
You might want to move this to the correct section to get ore replies...
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

Dennis

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 02:23:38 pm »
You might want to move this to the correct section to get ore replies...

Nuggets of pure gold info?  ;)

colin bird

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 10:57:11 pm »
hi all, i have 3 thousand pound to set up and start a window cleaning round. do you all think that is enough? i would like the reach and wash system and traditional if possible any help/advice greatfully recived. thanks rick.
pole system you will get a van mounted stated for 3k purefreedom.co.uk I've had two of there van mounted systems speak to Andrew Thompson also go on the wc forum

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 05:05:15 pm »
pole system you will get a van mounted stated for 3k purefreedom.co.uk I've had two of there van mounted systems speak to Andrew Thompson also go on the wc forum

I think he may have sorted it by now ;)

colin bird

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 08:06:17 pm »

I think he may have sorted it by now ;)
lol made me laugh didn't see the posted date