mac74

ThE - LoS t - BoYs New
« on: October 02, 2020, 01:58:23 am »
Any tales, on the idiots you have taken on in the past (or worked with), BUT you've had to part ways / get rid of em........................

NWH

Re: ThE - LoS t - BoYs
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 08:00:08 am »
A few over the years if you don’t get on from the start it will never work a lot of people that filter through into this job always seem to have issues somewhere,they are either unreliable or lazy and when you delve into it that’s been the case in other jobs they’ve had.
I’ll never make the mistake of just employing someone that just lives for the weekend it’s a waste of time,the only thing they’ve got on their side is age you want someone with bills that has to get up and come in rain or shine.

NWH

Re: ThE - LoS t - BoYs
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 08:09:22 am »
The bigger companies if they are being truthful will say the same but when you are edging your bets across 5-10 staff it’s not as noticeable unless they work alone,I know of a couple I’ve employed but 1 in particular I always knew he was lazy although he worked hard with me as soon as I went on holiday he would always make excuses why he couldn’t complete all the work I’d left him.
Once the relationship breaks down when you work closely with someone it’s had it after a string of days off with excuses he was gone,I knew he would never get a physical job again and he hasn’t gone from  security guard to security guard job after years of telling me he could never sit on his arse and be stuck indoors 🤣,makes you wonder what else he lied about.