[GQC] Tim

Re: Two tips I'd like to share.
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2006, 12:17:13 pm »
I have tried them all too. i tell you what is as good as gg3 and 4 b&q do there own version its great and cheaper.And its readilly available instead of having to order it on the net and wait. And if you dont get on with it at least you only spent £4.

Squeegy off is ok like fairy but you have to have a great rubber keeping it new nearlly all the time

Its just called b&q concentrated window cleaning solution its blue in colour . It probablly is gg4 but with b&q's label on it.

I bought it, and it is the worst solution I have ever ever used, it doesn't have any suds to begin with, half way through the pane the squeegee just grinds to a halt because there is no slip whatsoever. It has a white label on it with Orange letters, it says B&Q Concentrated window cleaning solution, blue in colour with perfume scent. I cannot believe we are talking about the same stuff here! Did they change anything?!

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2006, 01:58:31 pm »
At 88p per bottle and readily available in any small store to large supermarket, you can't go wrong with good ole Fairy!  ;D

adixon

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2006, 04:56:00 pm »
bottle of fairy add some distilled white vinegar give it a good shake and away you go works a treat