֍Winp®oClean֍

Re: Rectus 21 tips??
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2023, 01:14:30 pm »
Well that's the protector ordered. Literally every time I pull my hose along it disconnects!!🤔 Other than that, small  neat and appesr to be leak free so far.
Comfortably Numb!

tlwcs

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2023, 03:29:28 pm »
Well that's the protector ordered. Literally every time I pull my hose along it disconnects!!🤔 Other than that, small  neat and appesr to be leak free so far.

Which protector?
The exceed ones are too brittle, shatter or crack/split if dropped or dragged, the rootek are better but thinner. I put a couple of wraps of electrical tape but if done too tightly it impedes the collar when connecting.
Tony

Stoots

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2023, 03:39:59 pm »
Ive found when new they can uncouple when being dragged along once worn in they stiffen up and dont.

Ive never tried it but ive often though about using the yellow container inside a kinder egg to protect the rectus. Should work just drill it to fit the hose same idea.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2023, 04:50:24 pm »

Which protector?
The exceed ones are too brittle, shatter or crack/split if dropped or dragged, the rootek are better but thinner. I put a couple of wraps of electrical tape but if done too tightly it impedes the collar when connecting.
Tony

The new Rootek tuff connect. I'vr put a cable tie in the gap behind the sleeve to stop it disconnecting until it arrives.👍
Comfortably Numb!