Tosh

Compiling an estimate with Aw0rka
« on: April 25, 2017, 06:46:39 pm »
If you wish to compile an estimate with a few options to give the customer, for example you might want to give separate prices for window clean, then an additional price for conservatory, then maybe an extra price for internal window cleaning and a price for gutter cleaning is there any way this can be done by adding extra ‘fields’ and a total at the end to give a professional appearance as opposed to lots of text with prices inserted into the sentence.

*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

8weekly

Re: Compiling an estimate with Aw0rka
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 06:52:01 pm »
Not that I'm aware of.

johnwillan

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 07:11:10 pm »
If you wish to compile an estimate with a few options to give the customer, for example you might want to give separate prices for window clean, then an additional price for conservatory, then maybe an extra price for internal window cleaning and a price for gutter cleaning is there any way this can be done by adding extra ‘fields’ and a total at the end to give a professional appearance as opposed to lots of text with prices inserted into the sentence.

Enter each service as a "new job" assign frequency, price etc, then create an estimate/quotation which can be either printed or emailed.

HTH

John

Tosh

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 10:08:51 pm »

Enter each service as a "new job" assign frequency, price etc, then create an estimate/quotation which can be either printed or emailed.

HTH

John

Surely that just creates separate quotes, I want to create one quote with a number of separate prices on it.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

johnwillan

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 10:58:57 pm »

HTH

John

Surely that just creates separate quotes, I want to create one quote with a number of separate prices on it.

It creates one estimate with each service listed, you can choose to omit some if required.

Tosh

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 11:32:27 pm »
Ok, I'll take another look. Thanks.

Tosh

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 08:35:23 am »

HTH

John

It creates one estimate with each service listed, you can choose to omit some if required.

I don’t think it does. If you could put up some screenshots of this it would be great, otherwise Im unsure this is feasible.

johnwillan

Re: Compiling an estimate with Aw0rka New
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 08:53:36 am »

HTH

John

I don’t think it does. If you could put up some screenshots of this it would be great, otherwise Im unsure this is feasible.

Hope this helps.