nathankaye

2 customers done me a favour
« on: August 09, 2016, 01:11:14 pm »
Had 2 customers for over 2 yrs, not the best of payers but paid all the same.
But yesterday they both (2 seperate customers but in one round) came up with really lame excuses to quibble something inorder to find something to try n let me go. I knew of someone on wfp canvassing at silly prices in my area and i guess these 2 opted for cheaper price to save a coupke of quid. Politely told them thank you for service but if they wish to go over to mr x for windows to save a couple of quid, dont try and quibble the work ive done inorder to do so. Just simply say your going to someone cheaper. They looked very sheepish, but done me a favour.
Dont want customers like that, so glad to see back of em. Later in day oicked up 3 new custies for higher prices than the 2 that left. Karma!
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

SeanK

Re: 2 customers done me a favour
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 02:09:47 pm »
I bet it was something to do with not liking your new pouch, should have kept the blue one. lol.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 02:45:41 pm »
I bet it was something to do with not liking your new pouch, should have kept the blue   PINK one. lol.

FTFY!
It's a game of three halves!

nathankaye

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 04:45:54 pm »
I bet it was something to do with not liking your new pouch, should have kept the blue one. lol.

Probably right  ;D  ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 05:12:30 pm »
If you lost two then you should have picked up four new customers and all should have been higher prices. Good old CIU.