dazmond

Re: Will a WFP system fit in a Nissan Navara ?
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2016, 06:16:22 am »
so you want a 600l HOTWASH to fit in the back of a navara and have room for pole storage AND be able to keep everything frost free on cold nights?

good luck with that.

IMO its totally impractical for a tank that size esp as you want a heater as well plus all your other gear.

BUT if you prove us all wrong POST SOME PICS WHEN FITTED! ;D
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2016, 09:04:54 am »
I don't use or need hot water, my tank is 500 L although I could have gone bigger if I wanted. Not sure what the hotwash looks like but if it is anything like an L5 , I'm  sure I could have fitted one in ? I carry a supermax 40 in the back sideways . You need a taller hard top and a custom tank but it is certainly possible. I needed a work van and family car in one vehicle hence my decision  but everybody's reasons will be different. 

cleantech-westmids

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2016, 09:11:10 am »
Haha. Hopefully yes mate!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2016, 09:25:42 am »
Nothing at all wrong with vans mate. I've had them for years. I just want something different that's all.

Haha...midlife crisis! That's funny! So chaps are you telling me if you had  a choice of a nice shiny amarok or navara you'd still stick with your van? Come on!  :o

Yeh it will go with my shaved head (cuz I'm bald - and my tattoos).

Like I said I just fancy a change.

Don't you change your cars every 2 or 3 years? I bet you do  ;D

Nope!

This thread has been hijacked lol

Keep the van and use it for wfp. So much better especially if you need 650 and hot.

Buy a truck if you want one - just because you want one.
It's a game of three halves!

cleantech-westmids

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2016, 10:09:57 am »
 Careful Granville. You'll upset plenty of bald guys with tattoos on here. There's less people these days without tattoo's 😉

Our gardener has a  black nav and he has a beard and speaks queens English haha! Posh lad he is!

What do drive then Granville?

Plankton

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2016, 09:39:47 pm »
I don't use or need hot water, my tank is 500 L although I could have gone bigger if I wanted. Not sure what the hotwash looks like but if it is anything like an L5 , I'm  sure I could have fitted one in ? I carry a supermax 40 in the back sideways . You need a taller hard top and a custom tank but it is certainly possible. I needed a work van and family car in one vehicle hence my decision  but everybody's reasons will be different.
Is that naughts on the ratchet strap? tut tut.

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2016, 10:50:39 pm »
Is that naughts on the ratchet strap? tut tut.
Sorry I do not understand what you are saying ?

Plankton

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2016, 11:02:32 pm »
A ratchet strap is basically defective if there's knots in it as the braking strain is severally reduced rendering it unfit for purpose.

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2016, 11:23:19 pm »
Knots ! With ya now
Its 2 slings looped through themselves to the cargo rails on outside of truck then a shortened ratchet strap joins them together. I knotted the slings so as to shorten them to make it easier to attach the ratchet strap between them. Thanks for pointing that out though, although it all seems secure I will sort it as was unaware of it being unsafe.

Plankton

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2016, 11:41:15 pm »
I know what your thinking... My old transport manager thought I was a prick aswell ;)

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2016, 05:43:22 am »
I know what your thinking... My old transport manager thought I was a prick aswell ;)
;D ;D ;D
Valid point though

AuRavelling79

Re: Will a WFP system fit in a Nissan Navara ? New
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2016, 08:11:06 am »
Careful Granville. You'll upset plenty of bald guys with tattoos on here. There's less people these days without tattoo's 😉

Our gardener has a  black nav and he has a beard and speaks queens English haha! Posh lad he is!

What do drive then Granville?

Well, my work van is a 2012 Hyundai iload "comfort" with a 650L and two reels. It's a 3 seat version. (You can get a 6 seat but there is obviously less room in the far back.)

It's a game of three halves!

nathankaye

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2016, 01:49:29 pm »

Not read any of the posts on this thread, bht I say this photo and thought it appropriate. If can use a mini for work, then surely anything else cannot be said to be too small
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Plankton

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2016, 01:59:43 am »
Need a magnetic roof mount for the pole.