Dave Willis

Re: pump,any good?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 07:20:35 am »
Cheaper on their website  - maybe  they whack a load on for postage.

jk999

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 12:58:48 pm »
I found pure freedom the cheapest for sureflow pumps

ben M

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 08:24:18 pm »
i don't ask if the price is right ;) just want to know if the pump is good,thanks

Dave Willis

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 09:17:38 pm »
Why wouldn't  it be? It's a Shurflo

ChumBucket

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 09:45:56 pm »
i don't ask if the price is right ;) just want to know if the pump is good,thanks

No they are rubbish mate. They're only the most used & well known pumps in this industry & many others, sold across the world, last most users for years without issue under various & demanding conditions for thousands upon thousands of hours.

So, to be honest I wouldn't bother, go & buy something no one's ever heard of instead, you stand a much better chance of a successful & economically returning purchase that way!! ;)    ::)roll

ben M

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 10:25:29 pm »

No they are rubbish mate. They're only the most used & well known pumps in this industry & many others, sold across the world, last most users for years without issue under various & demanding conditions for thousands upon thousands of hours.

So, to be honest I wouldn't bother, go & buy something no one's ever heard of instead, you stand a much better chance of a successful & economically returning purchase that way!! ;)    ::)roll
hahaha,do you use the 6.8 litres? better than the 5.2 or not?

ChumBucket

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 10:31:29 pm »

If I wanted 6.8 lpm then yes it would be better, if I wanted 5.2 lpm then no, I would be better with the 5.2 plm model. Tell ya summat, this wfp malarkey is taxing at times!! ;D

Are you serious or just bored Ben?

ben M

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 12:07:04 am »

If I wanted 6.8 lpm then yes it would be better, if I wanted 5.2 lpm then no, I would be better with the 5.2 plm model. Tell ya summat, this wfp malarkey is taxing at times!! ;D

do you think you are funny?

oldman

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 06:56:33 am »
do you use the 6.8 litres? better than the 5.2 or not?

In use you  probably wouldn't even notice the difference in flow rate....so buy whichever is cheaper one.

ChumBucket

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 08:15:52 am »

No, I'm just bemused at these kind of posts!! You've got 4.5k posts on here, are wfp & are asking such a basic and self explanatory question. Self explanatory in the sense that you only ask the difference between two flow rates. Someone else even recognises that your question is self explanatory & so offers you advice on price.

ben M

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 06:25:55 pm »

No, I'm just bemused at these kind of posts!! You've got 4.5k posts on here, are wfp & are asking such a basic and self explanatory question. Self explanatory in the sense that you only ask the difference between two flow rates. Someone else even recognises that your question is self explanatory & so offers you advice on price.
if you don't use this pump please write your rubbish on another post.Thank you

Rich Wilts

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2015, 06:28:27 pm »
Chum Bucket fancies you Ben.

ChumBucket

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2015, 06:43:19 pm »

if you don't use this pump please write your rubbish on another post.Thank you

There's only one person who should write their rubbish somewhere else & it ain't me!! ;D

Do you think Shurflo pumps are any good Ben?
What difference do you think there is between the 6.8 lpm model & the 5.2 lpm model?
 Maybe someone else could offer up a few clues?