SeanK

Re: Speedliner for Van
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2015, 12:53:18 pm »
its not all about profit, not to me anyway. I do research, buy the best equipment and use as little of my own labour time as possible.
Id rather pay to have things profesionaly done and spend my spare time after a hard week chilling out with the family.

How do you work that out ? how many hours are you going to have on the glass to pull that £1000 back is that not all
family time.

jk999

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2015, 01:18:54 pm »
I have just done a citroen  dispatch  gonna get ply lined Wednesday  £70 ish for protectakote and £212 for ply  lining that's with wisadeck board for floor and arches

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2015, 06:23:54 pm »
You can't compare speedliner to protectocote they are miles apart in terms of durability and quality.

Some of you may be lucky,or treat your van floor with extreme care but I have seen quite a few vans with protectocote floors that look tatty and worn after only a few months.

Speedliner other a life time guarantee.the majority  people who have it would say it was money well spent and a good investment as well as a much quicker process than the d.i.y route.

jk999

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2015, 07:02:49 pm »
My vivaro  lasted 8 years still going strong it's all down to preparation.  I just think speed lining probably  is the best floor covering but as usual it's over price . I would  love to have my van speed lined but I can think of  better things to spend my money  on

martin hulstone

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2015, 09:00:18 pm »
To sean K, I work mon-fri 8-4 then do paperwork till 6, Saturday and sunday are family time. I don't spend time messing about with my van, would rather someone else do it. speedliner is guaranteed for the life of the van which should be around 10 years, so hundred pounds a year or 2 hours work a year is well worth it to me.

SeanK

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2015, 09:09:05 pm »
To sean K, I work mon-fri 8-4 then do paperwork till 6, Saturday and sunday are family time. I don't spend time messing about with my van, would rather someone else do it. speedliner is guaranteed for the life of the van which should be around 10 years, so hundred pounds a year or 2 hours work a year is well worth it to me.

Your van would last every bit as long without it, but if it makes you happy then its money well spent,

martin hulstone

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2015, 09:11:57 pm »
Maybe, but I would not want to spend time treating it every year, especially using 6-700 litres every day.

jk999

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2015, 11:00:49 pm »
 I think my wife  would have a hissy  fit if I said I was spending  a thousand  pounds on speed lining she would  rather me do it the way I have done it and spend the other  700 on the kids

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2015, 07:47:20 am »
I think £1000 was over charged for Speedliner.  I paid £475+vat for a Trafic.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

jk999

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2015, 08:14:43 am »
That's not so bad  :)

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2015, 08:20:17 am »
Certainly looks very smart. Did you apply this yourself or get someone else to do it? Do you mind me asking how much it cost?

Thanks.  I don't think I could of done that myself, and needs to be done by the experts with their equipment.

I had it done direct with Speedliner in Ludlow.  Cost depends on the Van but give them a a call for a price.  http://www.speedlinereuro.com/
Speedliner comes with a lifetime guarantee when applied by a official dealer of speedliner euro. It has to be applied in a vehicle spray booth so is sadly not a DIY job!

Prices range from £450 for small van going up to to £595 for a vivaro lwb.

The empty van was soon fitted out with a new Grippatank.  And really love it.

Glad to hear it Paul - in fact your van is famous - check out our new home page ;)

Already spotted it,  ;D   Your webpage looks nicely refreshed.

Thanks - glad you like the design!
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

martin hulstone

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2015, 11:03:44 am »
Where was that Wibble?
Had mine done near Blandford, i had it up the sides of the van as well, as high as the wheel arches over a ply lining. Dont know if that made it more?

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2015, 12:07:29 pm »
Where was that Wibble?
Had mine done near Blandford, i had it up the sides of the van as well, as high as the wheel arches over a ply lining. Dont know if that made it more?

Hi Martin,

I had mine done at their main Head Office in Ludlow.    I think it would have cost me more to run up the sides of the van, I just covered the floor, wheel arches and up around the sides by a few cm's to create a tray effect as per the photo. 

Would be good to see a photo of yours if you have one.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

martin hulstone

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2015, 02:53:51 pm »
I will try to put one on at the weekend, you would not see it at the moment as it is full of gear!