ben M

Anyone work around North Chideock,Dorset
« on: April 25, 2015, 10:14:42 pm »
Email today from a customer:

HI, I am looking for someone to come and clean the windows in my cottage in North Chideock on a regular basis. I have 18 windows in total, including doors and a couple of very tiny ones.

Could you please let me know if you cover this area and if you could come over one day this week and do all the windows and I could set up an account with you to do this on a monthly basis?

thanks

If interested contact me i will give you her details,i don't do this area.

mark m

Re: Anyone work around North Chideock,Dorset
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 05:22:20 pm »
Hi Ben or  anybody  the lady`s name is called Sam Bond  I know this must be her as North Chidock is very small and I know the area very well she was one of my clients and was a bad payer so I got rid so beware

EandM

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 06:08:54 pm »
I picked up one in Morcombelake with a similarly worded email. Apparently couldn't find a reliable window cleaner and wanted them doing every month. Quoted, acquired the job which I did twice, then went 2 monthly and is now hovering around the quarterly. Priced it sufficiently higher and upped the price when it ceased to be monthly and may do again.

Matt.

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 06:53:00 pm »
Hi Ben or  anybody  the lady`s name is called Sam Bond  I know this must be her as North Chidock is very small and I know the area very well she was one of my clients and was a bad payer so I got rid so beware

Good post mate, hope Ben says if it is or isn't this person. Will be quite funny when someone gets in touch with her then refers her to you and you call round saying hi ............ Mr ? Has sent me round and asked me to quote hahaha and it will be the same as it was before but mr ? Has to put his 20% on top so the new price will be ?+ 20% = 😃

Please Ben is this the same person.

ben M

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 09:35:41 pm »
Hi Mark,yes it is her!

Ian101

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 08:47:01 am »
not a problem Mrs Bond ........................................................ 1 year of cleaning up front  ;)

Matt.

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 10:44:41 am »

Mark........... If you could just pop round and price this up again please,  ;D, don't forget prices went up last week plus 20% and payment up front please.