Ben wood

Ionics resin
« on: March 26, 2015, 12:28:40 pm »
Well I bought some they were offering and must say it's outlasted Tulstuon by 3 weeks now so well chuffed.

ChumBucket

Re: Ionics resin
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 04:47:23 pm »
I've got some in the process of evaluation right now but it's too early for me to compare yet as I've not reached the point of what my previous resin would have exhausted it's normal lifespan.

Heb Alpha

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 11:03:14 pm »
Where's the best place to buy resin and can anyone recommend a good resin for water of approx 100ppm?

We use a merlin RO system first and then pass it through the DI tank and have an IBC filled with 1000 litres ready for filling the tanks in the vans. If we have to fill up with customers 'tap water' when we're out and about (too far away to come back to yard) we pass that through the DI tank we carry in the van.

I filled up a couple of the DI tanks a couple of days ago (a different make of resin in each tank, but don't know which one was which now!) and ran the tap water through them - one tank went down to zero within a couple of minutes and the other ten mins later was still reading 26ppm. Not sure why I couldn't get it down to zero, but any ideas of a good resin? Looking to buy half a dozen 25 litre bags. Thanks

Pete Thompson

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 11:09:24 am »
Well I bought some they were offering and must say it's outlasted Tulstuon by 3 weeks now so well chuffed.

Good to know. Think I'll give it a try. Good price too.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 04:12:21 pm »
How are people finding this now? 
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Ben wood

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 04:34:28 pm »
Still reading 0 best resin I have used so well chuffed

DaveG

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 05:00:25 pm »
I bought some from a local supplier because everyone else had sold out of Tulsion  ::)roll . I have to say it does seem to have lasted longer..
You can't polish a turd