ben M

Re: how much,help please
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2014, 03:02:21 pm »
I try pay my employees at least £200 for half day if we can. It keep them happy and earns us at least double that for each employee.

But i'm going to a 5star hotel during lunch, cos i'm too minted and my top girlfriend wants caviar.

almost forgot........... happy days!

;D ;D ;D im staying in a 5 star hotel tomorrow night in york!cant wait!put the clocks back one hour too so me and girlfriend get an extra hour in bed.defo happy days!! :D :D

on topic i wouldnt pay anybody more than £60 a day if they were to be casual labour in my van.not that i would anyway.i much prefer working on my own.making sure the jobs done right. ;)
Daz,would you work for £60 a day???? don't be tight!

Smudger

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2014, 04:31:57 pm »
It's not what you are prepared to work for, but what other are who can't be bothered to run the risk of running a biz, getting customers, waiting to be paid, keeping vehicles on the road, buying equipment etc....

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2014, 04:58:01 pm »
ben NO!i wouldnt work for £60 a day thats why i run my own business.

if he s gonna work with you in your van, you wont do double the amount of work.maybe 50 or 60% more than you d normally do on your own and thats being organised and working at a brisk pace.
price higher/work harder!

Matt.

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2014, 12:38:10 pm »
Am with dazmond & smudger on this one.

I have adverts out for window cleaners and regularly get lads ringing up saying I've done for 10 plus years. If give them a chance to come out with us an what they call window cleaning is beyond believe. Not worth £40 a day never mind £60 or even the £15 hourly rate being offered.

I will come and work for you when I sell my business in about 10 year......... Hopefully it will be nearer the £20 ph.  ;D ;D ;D
£6.75 - £7.50 ph about right for employees