Aquakleen Restoration Services

Re: Extracta or not?? New
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 01:06:03 pm »
I have been using a Extracta Excel for 5 years now and have always got terrific results combined with their Scrubber tool. Sure they are heavy but if you have a 15m and a 7.5m hose that you can join together there is no need to do any lifting up stairs etc...

Im not pretending to be vastly experienced with any other machinery or chemicals but I can honestly say the results I get are always top class and amaze my customers. They keep coming back and telling their friends put it that way!

I purchase their chemicals from them and have never been disappointed so why should I need to change? I have tried a few other chemicals from Prochem and Chemspec but did not notice any improvement in results although they didnt do a bad job I must say.

Extracta often get knocked on this forum for not 'changing with the times' and 'not bringing out better machines' but why fix something that isn't broken?

They are a local firm to me and always help me when I have a problem. I have also started buying bits and pieces from John Kelly at Restormate and will always buy there first as he is extremely helpful and knows the business!!

There may well be 'better' on the market but Im sticking with something does not let me down and gives what I consider excellent results.

John