Darran Pryce

Fusion Clean
« on: May 06, 2014, 05:18:51 pm »
Has anyone tried Fusion Clean for encap?  If so what results did you get?

stuart_clark

Re: Fusion Clean
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 05:25:36 pm »
Darren

it is an encapp or thats what Nick white used to tell me ! But unless you dilute it quite strong it dosent work very well and the smell is overpowering

*Hector*

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 05:28:09 pm »
I have Darran, as Stu says you have to make the solution at least twice as strong as the instructions say, and I don't know about the new smell.

before the new batch the smell was very nice and was always commented on.... It works very well too.
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

SteveAllan

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 06:15:17 pm »
What do you dilute at Hector, the label says up to 1:25 depending.... I got some to try last week and mixed at 1:15 and tried it out, smells ok to be fair, prefer dynamall if im honest.

*Hector*

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 06:29:27 pm »
I honestly can't remember now... been a while since I measured any out... I have been using environ for the last 6-12 months.

I have 500ml bottles and when I get a solution I measure out what the manufacturer states is the average dilution and paint lines around the bottle, so if I encounter a minging carpet I use 2 or 3 lines to strengthen the solution... I painted my fusion clean lines around the bottles 6 years ago, so have no idea of the dilution rate, just that I found twice as strong as Nick said, did the job...

I understand this even if no one else does...  ;D ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

CleanerCarpets

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 08:22:58 pm »
i used to use it a lot with good results on the bonnet before i knew it was actually an encap solution!!

i use Surround now from Restormate and find it to be my favourite encap. Dynamall is great on offices with lots of drink soiling

adrian marsh

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 10:39:07 am »
Some may have seen the comment by Solutions on their forum already but, it appears that the original FC was manufactured by a third party, with the new FC being manufactured in-house. I have to say I've never had a problem with it & look after quite a few office floors using this product. Never tried Surround so can't offer a direct comparrison, but if it ain't broke why fix it?

tim handley

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 11:23:30 am »
 not had any problem with it myself, at the suggested dilution on the label!!!