Simon Gerrard

Re: T.A.C.C.A. your thoughts
« Reply #260 on: February 24, 2013, 07:09:28 pm »
yes, and here it is for the hard of hearing.

TACCA Welcomes any feedback given by members, potential members (who have been identified) or members of the public (again who show a right to reply other than on this forum), we strive to be receptive  to all ideas or suggestions, (and have been doing by other means, ie email, phone and social media) We offer an open  invitation (via tickets of course) to visit our open training day where any questions can be openly discussed.

Erm, Derek, have you got a version for blind people? ;D

joe brown

« Reply #261 on: February 24, 2013, 07:10:15 pm »
Wait for the usual avalanche of smiling face icons........

creighton foyle

« Reply #262 on: February 24, 2013, 07:11:29 pm »
LISTEN TO SIMON WHAT HE SAYS IS RIGHT :)

failing that why dont you fill in all your profile details properly so that everyone on the forum knows who you are. i am sure if people see your website and realise that you are a bonofide carpet cleaner with a genuine interest in the carpet cleaning world you might get a better response to your questions.

no one likes to give information to an anonymous entity

dereks younger than me 8)

Dennis

« Reply #264 on: February 24, 2013, 07:15:45 pm »
Wait for the usual avalanche of smiling face icons........

;D

Why don't we start our own association Joe, Norfolk Carpet Cleaners Association?

creighton foyle

« Reply #265 on: February 24, 2013, 07:17:29 pm »
great idea you wont even have to design your own logo ;D

« Reply #266 on: February 24, 2013, 07:19:57 pm »

failing that why dont you fill in all your profile details properly so that everyone on the forum knows who you are. i am sure if people see your website and realise that you are a bonofide carpet cleaner with a genuine interest in the carpet cleaning world you might get a better response to your questions.

no one likes to give information to an anonymous entity

You're wasting your time mate, I tried making the same observations and suggestion but Mr AH decided to ignore that point.
So pot kettle and black

« Reply #267 on: February 24, 2013, 07:42:04 pm »
Forget this tacca and ncca thing the way forward is NACCA

"service with integrity" NCCA

not sure what tacca's (Dereks) is ???

But NACCA's is going to be "cleaners with big balls" it cant fail  :-\  

Paul Heath

« Reply #268 on: February 24, 2013, 10:03:45 pm »
This is getting boring.....please come along to the day...Paul & Billy are looking for something to spit roast.. ;D ;D

The TACCA Scrutineer

« Reply #269 on: February 25, 2013, 12:48:59 pm »
This is getting boring.....please come along to the day...Paul & Billy are looking for something to spit roast.. ;D ;D

If less than 40 people are going to be there split between 8 hours or so, then it wont be much of a day  :-\

However, I await with anticipation for all the wonderful photos of you all smiling and having a lovely time together  8)

james roffey

« Reply #270 on: February 25, 2013, 07:12:38 pm »
Andrew i refer to my previous observation, please for the sake of our sanity give it a rest, you made your point, many many times we get it :'( :'( :'( :'(

A mild form of obsessive-compulsive disorder. A collection of very irritating personality traits that include stubbornness, orderliness, and a desire to control others and their surroundings. It makes a person meticulous or fixated about little things, nit-picking or paying extreme attention to detail, and trying to control his or her environment and other people. They do things “by the book’’ with no flexibility in the way they complete tasks, and expect others to do and think as they. It’s their way or the highway, basically. They are the worst people to work for or live with. My roommate is a good example. He irons his underwear because he doesn’t want the wrinkles, assuming people will see them or care. He always must have his room spotless in every detail, including making his bed to perfection before going to work. Before he puts dishes in the dishwasher, he washes them thoroughly, defeating his purpose for the dishwasher. And he must have the dishes in the washer sitting at a certain angle, for fear they wont get cleaned. He will also literally pick tiny particles from the living room carpet, before using the vacuum cleaner. Psychologists say that anally retentive people’s habits—often controlling, if things don’t go their way, they go nuts! Anally retentive people are usually very annoyin...

Max Campbell

« Reply #271 on: February 25, 2013, 08:43:22 pm »
How do you ( or why would you want to) split people between 8 hours? - Or any number of hours? I'd have thought a better measure of success would be multiplying the number of people by the hours.

wynne jones

« Reply #272 on: February 25, 2013, 08:58:59 pm »
Andrew i refer to my previous observation, please for the sake of our sanity give it a rest, you made your point, many many times we get it :'( :'( :'( :'(

A mild form of obsessive-compulsive disorder. A collection of very irritating personality traits that include stubbornness, orderliness, and a desire to control others and their surroundings. It makes a person meticulous or fixated about little things, nit-picking or paying extreme attention to detail, and trying to control his or her environment and other people. They do things “by the book’’ with no flexibility in the way they complete tasks, and expect others to do and think as they. It’s their way or the highway, basically. They are the worst people to work for or live with. My roommate is a good example. He irons his underwear because he doesn’t want the wrinkles, assuming people will see them or care. He always must have his room spotless in every detail, including making his bed to perfection before going to work. Before he puts dishes in the dishwasher, he washes them thoroughly, defeating his purpose for the dishwasher. And he must have the dishes in the washer sitting at a certain angle, for fear they wont get cleaned. He will also literally pick tiny particles from the living room carpet, before using the vacuum cleaner. Psychologists say that anally retentive people’s habits—often controlling, if things don’t go their way, they go nuts! Anally retentive people are usually very annoyin...

That explains why he's full off it.  ;D
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.