*Derek*

Carpet Cleaning Training
« on: October 09, 2010, 04:55:39 pm »
Who is the best for Training? Prochem? I do intend to use a prochem machine going forward.

Griffus

Re: Carpet Cleaning Training
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 07:06:56 pm »
Derek, do a search as there's nothing to be said that hasn't been said before.

Neil kell

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 11:53:00 pm »
Guy in enniskillen called william Little, does the alltec range. Forget Prochem, Alltec is the way forward. He knows his stuff, he a good trainer. Just dont bring too much cash he'd sell sand to an arab.
Bundled cleaning solutions

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 08:42:48 am »
Prochem are in my opinion the best for training and have been for many decades, plus they have what is arguably the best chemical system on the market today which is always being updated and improved so you've always get the latest to hand and that is worth a lot if you want to be taken seriously by your clientèle.

Simon

Colin Day

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 09:20:09 am »
Got to agree with Simon...

I might book and attend the next course actually... :)

Paul Heath

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 08:42:41 pm »
Colin this is something i am looking into, hope to sort something out very early in the new year.Looking at running a prochem course at our place. Still in the very early stage as they seem to forget the South West Will keep you all posted

Colin Day

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 09:24:30 pm »
Colin this is something i am looking into, hope to sort something out very early in the new year.Looking at running a prochem course at our place. Still in the very early stage as they seem to forget the South West Will keep you all posted

Are you still flogging prochem gear?

I went to buy some stuff the other week and couldn't find your site I'd saved to favourites....

I'll wait for the course Paul and do it closer to home, I'd rather keep the money this side of the Tamar Valley ;) ;D

Paul Heath

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 09:36:31 pm »
Yes we are Colin. Sorry we changed it to www.pjcleaningsupplies.co.uk,  but if you clicked on cornwallcleaners.co.uk it should take you there??

Paul Heath

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 09:37:44 pm »
or click on link below

Colin Day

Re: Carpet Cleaning Training New
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 08:05:20 am »
Sorted Paul, cheers :)