robert meldrum

Re: Machine on e-bay
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 05:02:40 pm »
The wand's worth that alone !

yorky

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 05:05:40 pm »
The wand's worth that alone !

It is along with the extra tool. The guy obviously knows the value as he states it but without a reserve he could lose out big style. Ok the machine looks to have some marks but with the vat thats around what 3k of kit standing at £185. That's crazy money as it should be worth over a grand in working order.

james roffey

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 07:55:32 pm »
I would rather have the Ninja on ebay, fantastic machine and the guy selling it, well lets say iv'e known him all my life ::)

Adam P

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 11:50:22 pm »
still it's an auction with over 1 day left at the moment. i'm sure it'll jump up a fair amount before it sells

Paul Redden Countryfresh

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 05:32:25 am »
Sort the foaming problem out james?
"So basically its a big vax!"

james roffey

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 09:15:32 am »
I will be foaming at the mouth if i dont get a decent price ::) it appears to be running fine now :)

richy27

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 12:44:47 pm »
regarding mr roffeys machine i would rather have the ninja as its a better designed machine than the powerflite both machines in the right hands produce great results but the powerflite has a few design floors especially imo the design of the waste tank and exhaust system.

clinton

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 12:50:20 pm »
The good thing also is people at least know some of the history of james machine rather than the one on flea bay as you never know what junk your buying..

Darren O

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 01:25:46 pm »
Would take the Powerflight before the Ninja everytime especially one that has only 135psi pump.

yorky

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 01:30:56 pm »
While I agree the history of the machine is very important i've tried the Powerflight before and it's one hell of a machine. certainly up with the best porties i've ever tried. Can't say I noticed any problems with the waste tank.

james roffey

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 03:54:31 pm »
only 135 psi   ???

Some a fixated with power all of a sudden, i wonder why ::) you need to make your mind up which side of the fence your on :-\ 

richy27

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 05:06:00 pm »
While I agree the history of the machine is very important i've tried the Powerflight before and it's one hell of a machine. certainly up with the best porties i've ever tried. Can't say I noticed any problems with the waste tank.

trying the machine is not living with it only a daily basis.

Darren O

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 05:07:50 pm »
Ive had both machines and the Powerflight is by far the better machine maybe 135psi is fine for you but i like to clean carpets at about 250psi find the results far better and quicker also the heat from the Powerflight is better to.

james roffey

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 06:31:33 pm »
Perhaps it would be wiser not to be negative about a machine i am selling ???

The Ninja is a great machine plus points are it's a rugged reliable machine, the built in steamate is brilliant, at 50 ft its really hot, the brass connectors are too hot to touch.
It splutters like and iron when it comes out if the perfect heat is better i would be very surprised have a look at the demo on Ashbys website of the V2

Its lighter than the Airflex, and Alltecs advance i tried,not sure how it compares to the other machine on ebay.

The bad points its a twin vac, the triple vac version is a £600 hook on the wheels job :o and extra plug, built in heaters are i think think a bad idea, inline make more sense for heat where you need it and pump life. the people that make it :-X

And it looks like a wheely bin but it cleans carpets and at 75 ft

james roffey

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 06:34:09 pm »
Ive had both machines and the Powerflight is by far the better machine maybe 135psi is fine for you but i like to clean carpets at about 250psi find the results far better and quicker also the heat from the Powerflight is better to.

I dont like to clean carpets at 135psi thats why i'm selling it.

I clean much higher psi than that now and thats all i'm saying :-X

yorky

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2010, 06:36:56 pm »

trying the machine is not living with it only a daily basis.

I used it on a couple of big jobs and that was enough to know how good it is.

Darren O

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 08:04:35 pm »
James Roffey this post was about the Powerflight on Ebay nothing to do with your machine you seem to be a expert on everything on here have you ever used the Perfect Heat probably not you sound like a complete numpty.

james roffey

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2010, 08:36:25 pm »
Darren

I did a 2 day spot and stain removal and Rug cleaning course with Paul Pearce at "The big Clean" in Surrey some time ago thats the machine they promote and sell, so i have seen it and used it although briefly,i was looking to get one for a while.

Thank you for asking.

And If you are refering to my comments elswhere which must have irritated you, i was trying to help  Neil who was having a problem, and i thought i could help, as the one thing i do know about is debt recovery thats why i commented on his problem because it's something i have experience in, certainly more than most guys on here.
I worked in debt recovery and  legal investigation for over 20 years, and have done my best to help when guys on here are confronted with these types of problems  thats the point of the forum to gain knowledge or skills and i have found it invaluable with so many willing to help and take the time to respond to people questions,  i am just sorry that i have irritated you so much that you resort to playground insults

Darren O

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 08:55:03 pm »
James it dosent matter what the topic is you have a answer for everything just like the post about damage to customers property you just hapened to talk to a solicitor friend before you posted of course you did.