CLIVEDONNISON

GETTING NEW CLIENTS
« on: January 09, 2008, 11:14:35 pm »
Hi All

Can any of you give suggestions on the best methods for increasing domestic cleaning clients as local paper ads dont seem to work very well.

Thank you

Clive

martin19842

Re: GETTING NEW CLIENTS
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 07:58:27 pm »
hi there

have a search round the site,

it looks like its a numbers game, drop the leaflets, and get the interest then present well and deliver a service.

by using leaflets, you can control the area that you are marketing, and therefore the area that you are developing the new clients.

regards

martin

Gilbert Sprous

Re: GETTING NEW CLIENTS
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 06:39:57 pm »
I started with commercial cleaning about 3 months ago and have tried a couple of ways.  If you are looking for one cheap alternative that I was suprised that would give results is the free listing on yell.com.  They have a paid listings that will go on top of yours but all the listings are based on location.  I signed up for the free listings last month and have recieved two inquiries and both converted to contracts. 

If you have a website there are other alternatives but it takes work and a little money.  I am not sure how competitive your key words are but I have recieved enough high end leads that I have had to shut down the marketing on that for a while until I see if the leads pan out. 

And again never forget to ask, I have a lead for domestic cleaning, and I do not do that sort of thing, in the Sheffield area.  I do not know where you are based but just let me know.  Sometimes the offices I do want to know if I do domestic and at this point I always have to tell them no.