petejay

henry turbo electric power head
« on: January 08, 2008, 08:03:06 pm »
Hi folks, and a happy new year to you all! I need advice regarding numatics nva 619080 turbo electric power head. I have been using samsung tools on my standard henry hoovers which have a power head which just works with the vacuum pressure which is created. However these units are constantly having to be overhauled by myself every 2-3 weeks-a real pain! Then I spotted the numatic turbo electric head, which isn't cheap but I wondered if anyone can tell me if they are any good, how they work and can they work on standard henry's?
And while I have your attention.....my old Jeyes Ensign 350 has a broken plastic handle through which the power cord runs. Can anyone tell me the best place for spares/price.Finally the beater bar roller has started perishing where the brushes attach leaving more debris on the carpet. Are these easy to replace? Many thanks for any advice offered, P.J. :)

Joe H

Re: henry turbo electric power head
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 11:19:04 am »
Re your Jeyes Ensign 350 vac cleaner. I have the 360 model which is the same as the Sebo BS36, so parts for that are easy to come by. Do a Google search - maybe the 350 is a Sebo as well.

elaine-matt

Re: henry turbo electric power head
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 05:50:47 pm »
I tend to use either the standard Henry (HVR 200) and Numatic NRV200.

Try www.cleanstore.co.uk,
they are very good for speed of delivery, prices, range. they also stock a wide range of parts